Black People : Would you stay with your spouse if they got a life sentence?

I was watching this show on tv...I forgot what it was called, but these women were married to men who had committed crimes that they knew nothing about...Then found out that their husbands were being charged for these crimes and sentenced to like 60 years to life and what not....

So it just got me thinking....

In my mind, that's a form of infidelity. He is cheating his family.

The only way I can see him being even remotely justified is if he committed a crime out of desperation after being unable to provide for his family through legal means and had actually TRIED EVERY legal avenue that was possibly available to him. Other than that would be if his crime was in protection of defense of his family, but you said they committed crimes that the women knew nothing about.

The real question seems to be

how well do you know your significant other and did you marry out of love or enfatuation

becuase if one marries out of love then there are common moral and ethical traits, that one admires in a person, that cannot be faked , that predicate, whether or not one would even concider spending a life time with that person.

On that hypothesis, ones spouse would only if one seeks a mirror image of ones own altruism,
would only enact murder, to cause a life sentence,
in sef defense, with a jury that would not for what ever reason

adjure a manslaughter conviction

then one would stay with ones spouse to the end

becuase there are spiritual factors, regardless of religion, that would have
acrued such an action in ones absence

and that there would be higher forces

examinig ones faith and fidelity
by virtue of such a rare occurence.

such is a matter of fate and destiny

u don't have to get a decoder

men don't care about truth they care about being right

i have a "husband"

but he wants a "servant"

truth be told i laugh cause if i post a picture, i gets no disrespect, i get hit on

i'm beautiful outside, and inside, and that's scary, trust me

i'm done being insulted

i forgive u

And you can put us all into that little box just from your relationship with your husband? I must have missed the day all of us men voted to let your husband represent all men.
As for me, I am the servant to my family, and keep it that way. They are the reason I do all that I do, my priority.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back