Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow

Sister Ms Drea ... :love: ... you're so sweet ... i love you so much ... THANK YOU ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank You Sister ... for all the years ... all the love ... all the support ... you make me taller! ... :bowdown:

Thank You! ... :grouphug: ... :bowdown:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
You're very welcome Sister...I Love You and all that you do for our People..You are important to me!! :heart: :heart:

BTW, you still have the same address since xmas, right?

You're very welcome Sister...I Love You and all that you do for our People..You are important to me!! :heart: :heart:

Ohhhhh Sister ... :cry: :cry: :cry: ... you have no idea what your friendship, confidence and support in this effort has meant to me ... sometimes i wonder if i'm krazee ... if i've gone down the wrong road ... and should be doing something completely different ... and then i feel your sweet love and encouragement ... all it takes is a little bit of it ... it's so good ... and i'm confident and determined all over again ... you're REALLY GREAT ... and i am honored ... THANK YOU SISTER ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Destee

BTW, you still have the same address since xmas, right?

Yes Kemetstry i do ... i got my Christmas card ... Thank You ... :love:

Did you send something else already? ... do i need to log off and run to the post office right now? ... :mail:

Love You!

Destee

Sister Ms Drea ... :love: ... you're so sweet ... i love you so much ... THANK YOU ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Thank You Sister ... for all the years ... all the love ... all the support ... you make me taller! ... :bowdown:

Thank You! ... :grouphug: ... :bowdown:

Love You!

Destee

Does that mean you are short? :cool:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back