Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow

Does that mean you are short? :cool:

lol ... no ... it doesn't mean that i'm short ... :lol: ... but i am sorta kinda ... 5'2"

i was speaking to the height of my being ... my spiritual self ... my courage ... my determination

she makes me taller in those regards ... you're so sillee ... yeah ... i'm short ... but ... not for real ... :)

don't walk up on me all krazee-like ... cause i'm way big and tall inside ... :weights: ... :box: ... :love:

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

lol ... no ... it doesn't mean that i'm short ... :lol: ... but i am sorta kinda ... 5'2"

i was speaking to the height of my being ... my spiritual self ... my courage ... my determination

she makes me taller in those regards ... you're so sillee ... yeah ... i'm short ... but ... not for real ... :)

don't walk up on me all krazee-like ... cause i'm way big and tall inside ... :weights: ... :box: ... :love:

Love You!

Destee

5'2" uh? :) Perfect!!! ;) I'm 5'9", so I won't have to look up at you, not physically anyway! ;) Hot****, this thing is looking better and better! Let me see now, at least 50, 5'2" tall, writes like a pro, and obviously has couth, class, and culture! I think I'm in love!!! :hearts1:

5'2" uh? :) Perfect!!! ;) I'm 5'9", so I won't have to look up at you, not physically anyway! ;) Hot****, this thing is looking better and better! Let me see now, at least 50, 5'2" tall, writes like a pro, and obviously has couth, class, and culture! I think I'm in love!!! :hearts1:

lol ... you're so sillee ... :love: ... if only that was all there was to me ... but there's more ... :sad:

i'm also poor, wit a house full of chiren that need a daddy, a roof wit a hole in it ... just for starters ... :cry:

this reminds me of a thread here talking about what ones "personal ad" might look like

back then i couldn't come up with anything ... but shoot ... i'm ready now ... i'm just gonna tell the truth ... :)

you're really sweet Brother sekou kasimu ... thanks for the love ... :love:

Destee

lol ... you're so sillee ... :love: ... if only that was all there was to me ... but there's more ... :sad:

i'm also poor, wit a house full of chiren that need a daddy, a roof wit a hole in it ... just for starters ... :cry:

this reminds me of a thread here talking about what ones "personal ad" might look like

back then i couldn't come up with anything ... but shoot ... i'm ready now ... i'm just gonna tell the truth ... :)

you're really sweet Brother sekou kasimu ... thanks for the love ... :love:

Destee

Where can I put in my application? :) I love Afrikan "chiren", and believe it takes a village to raise a child! I also learned ROOFING during my construction career! ;) Now what was that other one? :confused: Oh yeah, "poor", I'll have to get back to you on that one!!! :D lol

Where can I put in my application? :) I love Afrikan "chiren", and believe it takes a village to raise a child! I also learned ROOFING during my construction career! ;) Now what was that other one? :confused: Oh yeah, "poor", I'll have to get back to you on that one!!! :D lol

:lol: ... :love: ... :blush: ... you're a sweet heart ... see'n past 2 outta 3 is an absolute win ... :score: ... :cheerleader:

you better stop ... rite now ... i dun already told you ... don't make me break a rule ... :love: ... :dblock:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back