Higher Standard Required : Opinions Expressed Belong Solely to the Author ...

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Over the years, we've had Members concerned that opinion found here, is somehow the "official position" of this community.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

There is so much information found here, more than i've even laid eyes on! We're well on our way to exceeding 500,000 posts! That's a lot of opinion. While i have read (and learned) many things, there is much shared here, that goes beyond my understanding. In addition, i'm pretty active in the community, sharing my thoughts where i see fit, as do all Members, Moderators, and Administrators. With everyone speaking for themselves, there should rarely if ever, be situations where the words of one, are applied to another.

As a result of the above, i've added the following to the bottom of each of our pages:

Opinions expressed belong solely to the author, and do not represent the views of other Members, Management, or the Community.

Our official position is that every Member is free to share their opinion, whether anyone agrees with them or not, so long as it's done within the confines of our rules. If you feel someone is sharing an opinion, that goes against our rules, please don't hesitate posting that concern to the Management, Rules, Violations Forum, presenting all evidence (links, etc.), and the Management Team will address it.

Only the Moderators and Administrators speak for me, and this is limited, relating only to the management of the community.

If you have any questions, we're right here.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

MenNefer

Dec 30, 2006
Darnit

Just when I thought we were well on our way to becoming a cult....:bye:

:coffee:

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
lol Brother MenNefer ... how we gonna have a cult when you be use'n big ol' giant words that i can't even pronounce, let alone spell or comprehend?!

Sistah gotta carry around a dictionary and thesaurus, to know what we doin' in da cult! :read:

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chuck Black People Politics : What Are Your Truly Serious Opinions About The First Presidential Debate? Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : why dem what don't have babies have opinions ? Black People Open Forum 38
Chaya Chaim Black Spirituality Religion : Opinions on constant dream/vision since my childhood Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Relationships : Opinions and Relations Black Relationships 1
Destee Black People : Black Folk Gett'n Outrageous - Daring to Present Diverse Opinions On Stuff! Black People Open Forum 6
M Black Spirituality Religion : ATR & Priestess Committment - Opinions please Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 19
gogounited Black Spirituality Religion : White and seeking your opinions.. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 144
A Black People : Unpopular opinions Black People Open Forum 49
S Poetry Critiques : new to poetry ..need opinions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
G Black Relationships : I need opinions... Black Relationships 9
J Black People : Kola Boof...have you heard of her? Share opinions on her writings Black People Open Forum 79
Destee Brothers Opinions on Weaves, Etc. Black Men 24
naija-man Black People : THE SOUTH IS KILLING HIP-HOP?? Opinions Black People Open Forum 171
L Black Relationships : males opinions on dating single mothers Black Relationships 249
S Your Personal Opinions on Love Black Children 20
D Black People : My Thoughts and Opinions Black People Open Forum 2
Q Black Poetry : Other Peoples Opinions Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
R Black Poetry : Fun today flirt And one may work With love talk alert try get under her skirt Must slow down with the twerk Stuff expressed by her complex breast Sh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
J Black Poetry : psalms of j'hiah (expressed from the garden) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Joyce Black Poetry : Song of Songs...Haikuly Expressed By J'hiah & Joyce...Intimate Poetry...Unfolding Now Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 74
R Black Poetry : The verbal is a twist energetic This is pathetic like a list of medics That carry folks and these very quotes Belong on a stretcher usually this choke Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Gorilla Science and Technology : Tesla Motors - All Our Patents Are Belong to You Science and Technology 5
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : Discouraged Sometimes? Then Remember Where You Belong Black Woman Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Rome-I belong to you Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : God Belong To No Particular Race, Creed or Nationality Chief Elder Osiris 0
tyab14 Black People : Do Your Children Belong to You?? Black People Open Forum 5
S Black People : Our Rightful Place: Where do We Belong? Black People Open Forum 7
L Quiet Poetry Lounge : I belong to One... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
C Quiet Poetry Lounge : We Belong to each other; Like Failed Romances Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
K Black Poetry : You Belong To Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black People : Maybe this doesn't belong here... Black People Open Forum 5
R Black Poetry : right were you belong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Destee Adding Property To This Site That Doesn't Belong To You Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 1
LISTERSCRIBIN' Black Poetry : Where You And I Belong Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
S Black Poetry : Bad *** Kidz Don't Belong in Jail Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
P Black Poetry : THAT RIGHT DON'T BELONG TO YOU Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5