Black People : stay away from name calling.....

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 919485, member: 12718"Rule #2 - No Name Calling
It is best to refer to members by the name they registered as, or risk being in violation.

https://destee.com/index.php?faq/what-are-the-rules.24/

.../QUOTE]

What about calling the so diverse array of PALEFACE TROLLS/INTERNET BATTERING RAMS that infest cyberspace generally, this site specifically who are usually aspiring to be manipulative/arch, very bemused and confused NEANDERTHAL HYBRIDS or MADs [MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES]?

U need anger management......:angel1:
And there I was thinking that I was being subtle [10 times more so than the names WE usually get called], anyway James, isn't there a very big difference between anger and morally justifiable CONTERMPT?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

What about calling the so diverse array of PALEFACE TROLLS/INTERNET BATTERING RAMS that infest cyberspace generally, this site specifically who are usually aspiring to be manipulative/arch, very bemused and confused NEANDERTHAL HYBRIDS or MADs [MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES]?

Rule #1 - Respectful Engagement Required
RESPECT IS NUMBER ONE IN OUR HOUSE

Respect for yourself, each Member of this community, as well as our peace and purpose.

No disrespect. No personal attacks. No disruptions of our peace.

If in our opinion, you are doing these things, you will be put out.

If you do not know what respect is, not willing to demonstrate it, this is not the place for you.

Our Mission - The Core Foundational Pieces of Destee

Our Historic "First Five Rules"

We Are Not an Adult Babysitting Service - But Will Accommodate You If Necessary

We Will Provide Adult BabySitting Services if You Can't Moderate Yourself

http://destee.com/index.php?faq/what-are-the-rules.24/

[QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 919485, member: 12718"Rule #2 - No Name Calling
It is best to refer to members by the name they registered as, or risk being in violation.

https://destee.com/index.php?faq/what-are-the-rules.24/

.../QUOTE]

What about calling the so diverse array of PALEFACE TROLLS/INTERNET BATTERING RAMS that infest cyberspace generally, this site specifically who are usually aspiring to be manipulative/arch, very bemused and confused NEANDERTHAL/HUE-MAN HYBRIDS or MADs [MUTANT ALBINO DEFECTIVES]?

U need anger management......:angel1:
And there I was thinking that I was being subtle [10 times more so than the names WE usually get called], anyway James, isn't there a very big difference between anger and morally justifiable CONTERMPT?:11200: say wha......YOU KNOW exactly what I mean, Mr WIND UP! ROFL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back