Black People : Destee.com Needs Your Financial Help to Stay Alive and Grow

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Peace and Blessings Family,

This is spur of the moment, for if i think on it long, i won't do it ... i won't even ask.

That's because our history has shown that few will reach in their pocket and help.

It's a hard thing to ask for help, and be ignored ... but someone must do it ... :weights:

I'm that one ... destee.com is that place ... and you are the help we need.

Whether you help or not is inconsequential to my drive to continue, move forward, etc.

I will always do what i can to keep destee.com alive, and you will always be welcome.

Costs have increased all of our 16 years ... and it's hard on me ... i need your help.

If you're moved in your heart to reach in your pocket ... Become a Premium Member.

Thank You!

:heart:

Destee

2. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    Is it possible to donate without becoming a premium member?

And is Paypal the only way to do that?

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Hi Brother Gorilla ... yes ... you can donate without becoming a Premium Member. If you donate from the link on the sidebar, top right (it is Paypal), i won't mark you as Premium (which must be done manually).

If you donate from the Premium Membership Upgrade page, the system will automatically upgrade your account (and i will undo it, if that's what you want).

Currently, Paypal is the only way to donate online, but if you want to mail your donation you can do that. The address is below, and i won't mark you as a Premium Member in this case either, if that is what you want.

Destee
    P. O. Box 180512
    Mobile, AL 36618

I generally apply donations to Premium Member upgrades, treating them as one and the same.

If you don't want this done, just let me know.

Brother Gorilla ... thanks for your consideration.

Love You!

Destee

4. Kemetstry

Kemetstry going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Chemist
    Ratings:
    +6,128
    :11100:Keep telling you to send out notices to the regulars. You use to do that

5. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Destee I know it hard to ask. I am glad you did. I am currently unemployed but expect to have something soon.
    You know I understand. I know server space is not free. Your time is valuable and If I had to guess.

It is not possible you could be holding down a job. Sneaking here when the boss turns around to keep it right.
    You couldn't do this things and work earning an income. You put in a lot of ( LOVE ) time here to maintain this site. You energy ( personal energy and electricity bill ) is used and I will send you my funds as soon as possible.

I would go crazy if the lights went out in Georgia.. I know your located betwixt and between.. much love..:hearts1:

I'll hit ya by just after Valentines Sweetheart. Would a foot massage hold you for now?:thinking:

6. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    I just found some cash in the sofa. I have to check the other one. That when you give you shall receive stuff must really work. Besides I do have my food and drank money for the game this weekend already set aside. I have to pick up some HOT LINKS, Charcoal. Come over if your :car: this direction. I have two slabs on the grill i cant eat it all.

7. DestsLuva

DestsLuva New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Destee, old friend KRY here. It's nice to see you are still around. I will donate what i can, when i can.

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:

WELCOME HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... :grouphug:

awwwwww ... so nice to see you ... lol @ your name ... you're so sillee !!! ... :love:

Thank You Sweetie ... for coming home, being willing to help ... i need the help ... Thank You!

Now be good ... cause we got a real jail and erry thing ... :dblock: ... :lol: ... :love:

Destee

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank You Brothers sekou kasimu, HODEE, and Yeremiyah Ben Ysrayl ... :bowdown:

Helping our own FINANCIALLY is sorely lacking in this community, and amongst our people collectively.

Yall's ability to sacrifice, push past the fear, mistrust, conditioning ... and actually help ... is what we need.

I'm honored you think enough of this community, this effort, me ... bestowing high favor and consideration.

It warms my heart so, encourages me to continue, helps keep the lights on, so many things! Thank You!

It's heartbreaking to watch folk come here, talk of unity, financially supporting others, but never help here.

Never helping the foundation on which they're standing, as they present philanthropic thoughts and plans.

But i've grown so much from these 16 years ... what useta make me cry ... emboldens me now!

Brother HODEE ... yes, it is good that i asked, that i pushed through this last bit of trepidation ... :)

Who better than me to speak on it? A Black Single Mother trying to house us all, from around the world!

A solid 16 year foundation of love, respect, and kind considerations toward our people! Who better than me!

One who has bore the burden almost alone, up close and personal with the pain of unanswered cries for help!

I'm EMPOWERED! :) ... God, Our Ancestors, and our few Premium Members have empowered me!

Those who have not helped financially, empower me too, for without them this would not be a challenge.

While it's sad, i'm comforted in knowing it's not just me, not just destee.com, but how we do collectively.

It's no secret that it appears quite difficult for us to financially support each other. I don't take it personal.

Brother HODEE ... i've been unemployed 15 of destee.com's 16 years ... our being here is a miracle.

Brother Kemetstry ... it's time for you to pay your Premium Membership ... you're actually expired now.

A few Premium Members are actually expired, but i'm bad about turning stuff off ... but i'm finna do better.

I tend to give everything away ... was even told i play myself cheap ... and i probably do to some degree.

I'll be working on that ... so ... if you're Premium, but haven't paid anything in a zillion years ... please do.

Special Thanks to those of you who can trust me, trust this site, and financially help us stay alive and grow.

Special Thanks to those of you who even think on it ... consider it ... for that's a step in the right direction.

I Love You!

Destee

10. butterfly#1

butterfly#1 going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,204
    Congratulations Destee! You did it... You let the masses know that their financial assistant is needed for our community to survive.

Others of us could and have ask for help for destee.com to no avail. When MAMA speaks and says it's needed... Everyone should respond with donations from $1.00 on up. Every little bit helps. And nobody Does It better getting that message across as YOU!!!!