for the record yes you are letting your people down with the same
one who raped our sistas long ago , beat our bruthas long ago
sold our children, how can you not be letting them down

base your action on the history at hand and before you
help teach our youth to respect show them love
a lot of us deal with young teens and rest for sure respect is tops
and teaching them to bring and keep their money in the communities
how to be a good man , but when they see women who love to down them
go outside there race for moral support and love , they lose respect.

Right now we are trying to build our inner love and respect for our own
and screamming love for a white man only side track young minds
stay within your own i teach , love your people no matter of belief
help your fellow brutha & sista , I agree all Queens should be respected
loved and cared for but what is the problem one need to seek outside
their own race ?
Peace & love
Da $R
1. I am only 18 and when I do have kids I will make sure they know our history and promote black love.
2. I do not knock down my black kings so far they have been knocking down me, but that is a different discussion.
3. If our men have a problem with black women looking for love outside our race then you the "black man" need to do something about it, for starters how about looking at yourselves.
4. I was only asking a question, personally I haven't dated outside of my race and...
5. Everybody is saying that we need to teach self-love and what not, but saying it isn't going to get us any where! That's why "my generation" and the ones after us are creating our own ideas and is conforming to what we see around us. What are you all going to do about it? How about practicing what you preach and all of you who are wise then teach!:rolling:

HoneyBrown05 said:
:love: I didn't mean to offend anyone of you. My purpose of this topic was to get others opinion about interracial relationships. No I am not letting my people down because I asked a question. I don't have any hate in my heart so why should I have to be angry, two wrongs don't make a right.In today's society the problem isn't the white man anymore its us. We now have the resources to help build up our communities and what not. We need to change our perspective on how we see the world today, and ourselves. Yes I have learned about what our people had to go through just to get to where we are today, I understand that really! We are also not the only minorities and I wasn't just talking about dating white men. The whole world isn't just black and white you know!
I am offended because some of you believe that I should go somewhere else to discuss this when I thought that this was the place to discuss issues that are occurring in our communities. I am sorry that you all feel this way, but you have to be more open-minded. And stop chasing others away because what they are talking about doesn't agree with your beliefs. We have to learn how to agree to disagree.
Other's have also stated that this site is promoting black love. Ok I don't mind discussing that and putting our minds together to find solutions on how to fill in that gap between black men and women. But in order to find a solution we must first go back to the beginning, the root, of our problems and start from there. :deal: :love:

I don't disagree with anything you've said in this particular post, but there are certain topics that cause more trouble than they're worth in certain types of environments.

I am an online entreprenuer who may also look into using the Internet as a vehicle for activism. Should anything be created, I would have to put a limit on topics that I think cause more division than necessary, or those that go against my own goals or personal morals. So having already analyzed things from a webmaster's perspective, I think if a topic is causing controversey and/or encouraging hatred among members, it is best to be avoided or directed elsewhere. Besides, if a topic is considered taboo, even those who might be affected by it won't feel comfortable responding anyway.

Riada said:
Tantrum, actually, you're a good case in point. I saw how you were bringing up IR this and that type threads this morning and I wondered how long it would take before Pan or one of the men said something. I compared that to how long it takes for one of the men to say something to a Sista who does that and you got away with it a whole LOT longer. I don't even know if you've even yet been told to stop it.

As long as members are treated differently, you can expect some members to point it out.

Anyway, this proves my point. Case closed.

I believe the people under attack are the ones who may have a powerful influence on the psyches of others. I call it "brainwash" control, a double negative of sorts.

karmashines said:
I don't disagree with anything you've said in this particular post, but there are certain topics that cause more trouble than they're worth in certain types of environments.

I am an online entreprenuer who may also look into using the Internet as a vehicle for activism. Should anything be created, I would have to put a limit on topics that I think cause more division than necessary, or those that go against my own goals or personal morals. So having already analyzed things from a webmaster's perspective, I think if a topic is causing controversey and/or encouraging hatred among members, it is best to be avoided or directed elsewhere. Besides, if a topic is considered taboo, even those who might be affected by it won't feel comfortable responding anyway.
I don't know what else to say and if this is topic is causing controversy then oh well! If black activists gave up on us, because it conflicted with others beliefs would we be here doing what we do now, no. I am only using them as an example, the only comparsion is practicing the freedom of speech and addressing the issues. This topic shouldn't even be considered as a problem just because I'm discussing it, that's just silly. That's the problem nobody wants to discuss the issues. But ok ok I'll drop it. SMH:thinking:

HoneyBrown05 said:
:love: I didn't mean to offend anyone of you. My purpose of this topic was to get others opinion about interracial relationships.
then why do it here if there are sites devoted to that subject?

In today's society the problem isn't the white man anymore its us. We now have the resources to help build up our communities and what not. We need to change our perspective on how we see the world today, and ourselves. Yes I have learned about what our people had to go through just to get to where we are today, I understand that really! We are also not the only minorities and I wasn't just talking about dating white men. The whole world isn't just black and white you know!
are you aware that you are reciting the conservative position on race relations? word for word.
do you really believe that racism no longer exists?
i can tell you that it still does.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back