Black Relationships : Something New...

Riada said:
I've noticed that some men on this site freely discuss women of other ethnic groups and races as dating choices, but are very much against women here doing the same. This is a double standard that I oppose.

I beg to differ most people on this site focus on black love, because that was one of the primary reasons for the site's creation. There are literally dozens if not hundreds of websites devoted to IR discussion and celebration. This is not one of them, and many of us here (me especially) are determined not to let those who are obsessed and pre-occupied with the subject to turn this site into something other than what it is (a site focused on black people loving black people). I do appreciate you suggesting to take this discussion elsewhere though....."elsewhere" is where it belongs!

P.S. The constant attempts to try and play black men against black women belongs elsewhere as well.

panafrica said:
I beg to differ most people on this site focus on black love, because that was one of the primary reasons for the site's creation. There are literally dozens if not hundreds of websites devoted to IR discussion. I do appreciate you suggesting to take this discussion elsewhere though....."elsewhere" is where it belongs!

If it belongs elsewhere
Why do we let it go on?
What changes are being implimented?
So many people hate these threads what is being done?

I feel I can ask this since its always the issue
After 10 pages that we are tired of these types of threads
If people dont like me speaking my mind on this is
Probably cause they themselves are scared to say something on there on!!

Tantrum, actually, you're a good case in point. I saw how you were bringing up IR this and that type threads this morning and I wondered how long it would take before Pan or one of the men said something. I compared that to how long it takes for one of the men to say something to a Sista who does that and you got away with it a whole LOT longer. I don't even know if you've even yet been told to stop it.

As long as members are treated differently, you can expect some members to point it out.

Anyway, this proves my point. Case closed.

Riada said:
Tantrum, actually, you're a good case in point. I saw how you were bringing up IR this and that type threads this morning and I wondered how long it would take before Pan or one of the men said something. I compared that to how long it takes for one of the men to say something to a Sista who does that and you got away with it a whole LOT longer. I don't even know if you've even yet been told to stop it.

As long as members are treated differently, you can expect some members to point it out.

I brung them up
cause Brother Pan made a good point
There are too dam many

Riada said:

I SAW IT TOO!
ACTUALLY IT WAS OBSESSIVELY WRITTEN AFTER EACH POST!
IR EVERY DAM WHERE!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back