Black Relationships : Something New...

LOL...That's priceless. Personally, I'm more interested in why a black woman would feel she needs to date a white man instead of a brother. I'm only interested in informing black men on how we can be more attractive to our women and vice versa. It's interesting how black people that date interracially, seem to believe that interracial dating means black/white exclusively. Total ***** whench mentality if you ask me.
Btw, you had a lot of time on your hands, a keypad and I'm going to assume some ability as a writer, yet you choose to dust off an old lame topic like that to write about?

draconisz said:
Perhaps this site, just can't fit your needs. As others have said, there are many IRR dating sites. The Internet is littered with them. But if "Black" people are going to progress at all, we are going to have to learn to like ourselves enough to work with each other.

Some black people could care less about that draconisz. They're agenda is to make IRR mainly black/white, more the norm for us because that is where their motivations are. They are still the minority thank god and they just hate being a "minority"

"BIG"

Thinking70 said:
i dont think there is anything wrong with it. i have done and written a book about it.

and i can assure you i am someone who analysis the H*** out of everything i do and so i asked myself all the necessary questions, including

is this about race/self hate
can a white man truly fulfil a bw emotionally and otherwise will i become less concerned about my community
am i betraying my heritage

......issues i have also dealth with in the book.
Well gurl if that's what turn you on...okay. But as far as I am concerned...can't no man love a black woman like a black man. My lord! All of that natural rhythm all over you just can not be matched by a white man. I'm trying to keep from going deep up in heah. Put it this way. If I was single and could not find a husband, I would rather be alone before I settle for seconds. Because once you've had a taste of the best you won't want nothing less.:roll:Moreover, MOST white men are totally unrepentant about what their ancestors did to ours and don't even believe an apology should ever come from the mouth of an American President concerning all the hell we went through even in the sixties for our civil rights. How can you let anything like that be intimate with you when his love and compassion for your people only go so far? That's my two cents. This is why 75% of IR marriages end in divorce.

LMAO at the post below. ....(sorry peoples, just had to come in to laugh at this post).
Bros PanAfrican and Jamesfromphilly make very valid point. Riada, you are projecting your own issues unto a more serious case of a self-hating woman.
Thinking70 said:
i dont think there is anything wrong with it. i have done and written a book about it.

and i can assure you i am someone who analysis the H*** out of everything i do and so i asked myself all the necessary questions, including

is this about race/self hate
can a white man truly fulfil a bw emotionally and otherwise will i become less concerned about my community
am i betraying my heritage

......issues i have also dealth with in the book.

Joyce said:
75% of IR marriages end in divorce.

I didn't know this and in light of the absolute bombardment of negative stats constantly as well as consistently thrown at the black community regarding our relationships: 75% of IR marriages ending in divorce is a stat which is definately underreported, and I'm sure that isn't accidental! Thanks for the lesson Joyce.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back