Black Relationships : Is there something wrong with me??????

Qatavia said:
Is there something wrong with me??????

My cousin who is younger than me is married with two children. she and her husband are on good terms and stuff...

But here is something strange....

Her husband has made it known to her, who made it known to me, that he thinks I am sexy and would "hit it" if I let him....... (Which will never happen)

Ok, now I try not to get in their business and stuff being that i have never been married.... But something about their relationshp bothers me. She has a single "best friend" that spends the night for days at a time and stuff like that. She told me that they are so comfy having the girl over that she walks around in little shorts with my cousin's husband and it's ok....... I understand them having an open honest relationship and stuff... but isn't that a recipe for disaster????... I mean having the girl walking around her house like that all comfy with the short shorts on and little shirts...... Was I wrong to tell her so????

Don't take this the wrong way but it could be possible he is sleeping with both of them at the same time.
There are plenty of women who will go to great measures to please their husbands, as well as their silent desire of the same sex.
There is nothing wrong with you, it's them.
If in doubt just ask her wth is going on with them ?

When I read this I picked up two things. One, that you were young and two, that you thought you were seeing something that they did not see and know already, which of course they are cool with. Realistically, there are no stupid women...just women who choose to act stupid. So obviously you have to live yours and let them live theirs. But it was nice to read your concern.

hi sister :heart:

let me tell you this ...lol

""THERE IS SUMTHING WRONG WITH THE WORLD""

just leave this ....
pray for them if you feel that there is sumthing really wrong....
but dont go and bring problems over you...
i,m not saying that you have to shut youre eyes down wich a lot of fooks do..
but like you said if they are telling you and you see that they are happy..
just let them..

But...

If the husband comes to you making a commend like that again......
just tell him that you are not pleased.....
if he does it again.. comming to you with things like hit em and stuff...

i know that sumthing is going to HIT Him.....one day.....

fooks dont know what they put out sumthimes with their mouth...

and that it can come back ....

one day...

Loveauroraflower:heart:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back