Black Relationships : Something New...

This is MS. HONEYBROWN05

I haven't been on here in a while and my email has changed and I forgot my password but to comment on all the new posts, which I am surprised that this topic was brought up again... I just want to say why exactly do u all automatically assume that I was speaking of white men? I specifically said outside the race! No I was not putting down black men in anyway and no I don't have anything against our men. I was just asking a simple question. If I was interested in dating outside of the race I wouldn't need ya'll to direct me to any interracial websites because I can meet someone "outside the race" face-to-face, first of all. So there was no offense intended, and second of all I was asking the ladies their opinion because this was the time that that movie came out. Once again it was just a question so ppl please calm your nerves!!
Thank you and God Bless.. I have spoken!
Oh p.s No I do not hate myself ya'll are tripping for real!!!!!!!!!

Cinnamonbabe87 said:
I haven't been on here in a while and my email has changed and I forgot my password but to comment on all the new posts, which I am surprised that this topic was brought up again... I just want to say why exactly do u all automatically assume that I was speaking of white men? I specifically said outside the race! No I was not putting down black men in anyway and no I don't have anything against our men. I was just asking a simple question. If I was interested in dating outside of the race I wouldn't need ya'll to direct me to any interracial websites because I can meet someone "outside the race" face-to-face, first of all. So there was no offense intended, and second of all I was asking the ladies their opinion because this was the time that that movie came out. Once again it was just a question so ppl please calm your nerves!!
Thank you and God Bless.. I have spoken!
Oh p.s No I do not hate myself ya'll are tripping for real!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth would you come back after THREE MONTHS, digging up a DEAD ISSUE then telling other folks to calm THEIR nerves??!

Perhaps you need to calm yours!

All Right Already...Enough is Enough!!!

I condone dating who you want to date. This life is about experiencing everything: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I have a few more years on a whole lot of people on this site; I have dated someone from pretty much every race.

I ended up with what I started with, a strong Black man. We raised four beautiful, talented and industrious Black women...who went on to marry strong, handsome, industrious, Black men.

You know the saying that you don't know what you're missing until your well runs dry? Well it rings true with Black love.

I tried it all and ended up with the best, but I wouldn't have known it was the best unless I went out there and experienced other things (I can be hardheaded at times).

Everyone needs to take a deep breath and let it out. None of us have all the answers to all of life's questions. Heck a lot of us have absolutely no idea about even some of life's questions.

A word to the wise, whether you’re dating a Black man or a man of another culture, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, be who you are...period.

If you're rah, rah, then stay rah, rah. ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS, make sure you're being true to yourself and your race.

If a person of any race says something or behaves in a manner they shouldn't - call them on it. In front of their boss, their mama or whatever, stand your ground. Don't hold on to it until you're away from the crowd. Keep it real and be who you be - that is the real determinant of a successful relationship...treat me like I treat you or feel the pain - and then I’m cutting your butt loose!

The cardinal rule in any relationship is BE YOURSELF! Don't try to change who you are to satisfy anyone other than yourself and you will definitely find what it is you're looking for.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back