Black Relationships : - SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT AN EX

Here we go!!!

It is not...I am not my mother and she is of me and I of her. My kids are not me because they are their being. We are connected but be we are not the same.

My ex and I grew up together, like right across the street, so we will always be connected.... without and regardless of the children.

But the fact that we do have kids give me a better insite to what I had and what I want and dont want.

People grow for the worst or good and it can flip flop within a life time in diffrent stages............what is now might not be later...but because I was married to him for 17yrs...I would say that I have good insite into certain things about him.

I know of some women and men who are wonderful and with scum in my eyes that dont make that person the same maybe blind but not the same. They have no control over their scumbags or their actions..LoL. But they can choose not to surround theirselves with anymore.

Anywheew...

It is not...I am not my mother and she is of me and I of her. My kids are not me because they are their being. We are connected but be we are not the same.

My ex and I grew up together, like right across the street, so we will always be connected.... without and regardless of the children.

But the fact that we do have kids give me a better insite to what I had and what I want and dont want.

People grow for the worst or good and it can flip flop within a life time in diffrent stages............what is now might not be later...but because I was married to him for 17yrs...I would say that I have good insite into certain things about him.

I know of some women and men who are wonderful and with scum in my eyes that dont make that person the same maybe blind but not the same. They have no control over their scumbags or their actions..LoL. But they can choose not to surround theirselves with anymore.

Anywheew...

Uh, I think you are making a lot of convienient excuses here. But ok :bus:

LOL

Excuses...LOLOLOL!!! This is real life! You asked us to say something good...I do...You ask to say something bad...I did.

If that makes me:bus:.................so be it. See if you wanted everyone to follow along with all the good statements .........and they did ....LOL than someone IS ON THE :bus:.....lol AND IT DARN SHO AINT ME lolololol!!!

ANYWHEEW!!!

Excuses...LOLOLOL!!! This is real life! You asked us to say something good...I do...You ask to say something bad...I did.

If that makes me:bus:.................so be it. See if you wanted everyone to follow along with all the good statements .........and they did ....LOL than someone IS ON THE :bus:.....lol AND IT DARN SHO AINT ME lolololol!!!

ANYWHEEW!!!

Actually, many used the good thread to dog their ex.s lol :insane:

But like I said. Call it what you will. But having a kid by a guy sounds like a direct reflection to me. But hey, whatdoIknow? :qqb011:

:run:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back