Black Relationships : Should Couples Marry And/Or Stay Together For The Children?

I would advise you to research organizations like the Father's For Equal Rights and others. Perhaps it will enlighten your ignorance.

:lol: You viewing child support by the female as a hinderance. You don't believe the guy gets to see it that way

Kem, it sounds like you are jumping in the thread without reading the previous posts. You are responding to statements out of context. Its not fair for you to make posters go back and reiterate what as already been posted.

I will leave

Yes.....because women cannot get pregnant without a male participation.

Please its not just one case......Gestational Surrogacy is on the Rise but actual figures are hard to come by because neither the CDC or Census bureau tracks them as a demographic. The industry is growing by leaps and bounds and single straight men make up a sizable part of the growing market.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/straight-single-men-wanting-kids-turn-surrogacy/story?id=16520916

The following clip ring so familiar with me....though it does not stipulate when they gain custody....the earlier above clip as does the article linked above made it clear that it is from birth.

If its many depends on what you think many is..... A large indefinite number - well that it surely is.
It does not matter whether or not you know them in real life.....your life does not expose to all events in the world....what is important is that now you know - now go forth and spread the gospel.

Growing up a have one male friend who as a teenager raise his son from birth.
In Jamaica where I am originally from this is a common occurrence. It is a little different in that though the parents do not live together or have a romantic relationship, they still do share parenting roles.....usually from the birth of the child.

In America I have two male friends who tried to get custody from birth but was denied by the court one finally getting the child at 7 Months when the mother and I quote "tried of this baby business" and the other a 1 yr when the mother just turn over the kid, thinking the father would be overwhelmed by the responsibility of child care.

The information is out there....I have prove my case all that left for you to do, for your own edification, is put in your google search engine: surrogacy.

Frank, you seem to know 3 men that actually have sought custody of newborns, if what you say is true. And, out of those 3, only 1 was successful. And, on that basis you feel that men should have the right to decide what a woman does with her own body? I'm afraid I will never understand your stance. In fact, the more you type the more I believe that the choice belongs to the woman.

In the beginning of this dialogue I stated that pregnancy issues should be decided upon between both the man and the woman. And, only when an agreement could not be made should the Mom exercise her right to choose. But, now I see why so many women make the choice without ever telling the Father they were pregnant in the first place.

Yes, and single men should wear condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancies as well as the transmission of HIV/AIDS.

Your comments are saying that even after pregnancy he has no choice in the matter. Btw, males don't get pregnant. Thus, it is by law, your choice

Kem, it sounds like you are jumping in the thread without reading the previous posts. You are responding to statements out of context. Its not fair for you to make posters go back and reiterate what as already been posted.

No, :nono: :nono: I read it quite well. You said what you believed

Frank, you seem to know 3 men that actually have sought custody of newborns, if what you say is true. And, out of those 3, only 1 was successful. And, on that basis you feel that men should have the right to decide what a woman does with her own body? I'm afraid I will never understand your stance. In fact, the more you type the more I believe that the choice belongs to the woman.

In the beginning of this dialogue I stated that pregnancy issues should be decided upon between both the man and the woman. And, only when an agreement could not be made should the Mom exercise her right to choose. But, now I see why so many women make the choice without ever telling the Father they were pregnant in the first place.

You didn't bother to look up what I told you, did you? :bs: That isn't what he's saying. And you know it. It cant be her choice and his responsibility. That's how you seem to want it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back