Black Relationships : Should Couples Marry And/Or Stay Together For The Children?

I have never heard of a Father really wanting to take full responsibility of a newborn. I don't have a problem with that. I would demand that he put it in writing, though. I would guess that he would expect the Mom to pay child support, right? That might hinder her plans to further her education, etc. And, I have carried a baby for nine months, you haven't, so I don't expect you to be able to understand the major inconvenience physically, and career wise a pregnancy causes, let alone the permanent disfigurement.

And, as I pointed out, most AA children do not get adopted. They end up in orphanages and the foster care nightmare. So, what you are proposing is very complex. And, as crwn posted, after the whole nine months is up you might find out the child isn't even yours! Then what?

I would advise you to research organizations like the Father's For Equal Rights and others. Perhaps it will enlighten your ignorance.

:lol: You viewing child support by the female as a hinderance. You don't believe the guy gets to see it that way

You aren't even making sense at all.

*sigh*

I'm about to give up on you.

I said, I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF.......

That is different than saying there has never been.....

Can't you comprehend the difference?

And, then we were speaking of newborns, and you reference a statistic of 2.2 million children total, all ages, which is irrelevant to the topic.

The video you posted mentions ONE CHILD, who was born with Down Syndrome. ONE CHILD! And, you think you have built a case?

*smh*

He made good sense. You just didn't like it

Oh, and back to the matter at hand. Does it make sense to give ALL men a voice in the decision of a women's right to have an abortion based on one documented case of a Father in New Zealand's willingness to raise a child with Down Syndrome from birth?

*sigh*

It cant be her choice and his responsibility

I will leave
Oh, and back to the matter at hand. Does it make sense to give ALL men a voice in the decision of a women's right to have an abortion based on one documented case of a Father in New Zealand's willingness to raise a child with Down Syndrome from birth?

Yes.....because women cannot get pregnant without a male participation.

Please its not just one case......Gestational Surrogacy is on the Rise but actual figures are hard to come by because neither the CDC or Census bureau tracks them as a demographic. The industry is growing by leaps and bounds and single straight men make up a sizable part of the growing market.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/straight-single-men-wanting-kids-turn-surrogacy/story?id=16520916

The following clip ring so familiar with me....though it does not stipulate when they gain custody....the earlier above clip as does the article linked above made it clear that it is from birth.

I do not know how man there are. Do you? I would assume here aren't many at all, though, judging from m own observations.

When I say "I have never heard of.........". I am not talking about TV, radio, or internet, I am talking about the people I know in real life.

Find some statistical data to back up your claims.

If its many depends on what you think many is..... A large indefinite number - well that it surely is.
It does not matter whether or not you know them in real life.....your life does not expose to all events in the world....what is important is that now you know - now go forth and spread the gospel.

Growing up a have one male friend who as a teenager raise his son from birth.
In Jamaica where I am originally from this is a common occurrence. It is a little different in that though the parents do not live together or have a romantic relationship, they still do share parenting roles.....usually from the birth of the child.

In America I have two male friends who tried to get custody from birth but was denied by the court one finally getting the child at 7 Months when the mother and I quote "tried of this baby business" and the other a 1 yr when the mother just turn over the kid, thinking the father would be overwhelmed by the responsibility of child care.

The information is out there....I have prove my case all that left for you to do, for your own edification, is put in your google search engine: surrogacy.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back