Black Relationships : Sisters, We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not dating anyone at all, but i might date a white woman:
if i found one that was deep into Coltrane, Miles and Kool Mo Dee..................
if i found one who was a stone cold black nationalist................
if i found one who was a strong advocate for killing the white settlers in southafrica..........
and if i found one who gave me her money.............. :jump:

I'm sorry, but Essence your comment about not dragging up slavery angered me. 140 years is not a long time ago when you really think about it. For the first seven years of my mother's life she lived in a sharecropper's shack and drank from colored only water fountains and my mother isn't even 45(my mother would kill me if I put her real age all over the internet :censored: ). So excuse me if slavery and discrimination are things still fresh in my mind. I don't believe in using slavery as an excuse, but I do believe you should never forget and sometimes I find it almost impossible to forgive. That's my piece.

panafrica said:
I’ve always wondered something about inter-racial dating recruiters. In their overly zealous efforts to convince other sisters to “date white”, how would they feel if one of their recruits ended up with their “white man”? After all white women complain about not being able to find a good man, just like black women. Therefore the white male dating pool can’t be that much more plentiful than the black one. If it is true that white man are indeed sexually inferior, yet you happen to have the exception (who you proudly exclaim to be great in bed & who treats you nice). Why should sisters search around for another such rarity, why not take your white man (they would already know he is into black chicks)! How ironic! In their efforts to recruit others, inter-racial dating scouts are ultimately creating their own competition!!

Panafrica, I am not trying to recruite anyone into interracial dating. I am only bringing up as I have said before options for black women who are attracted to white men but fear disapproval from family and society and for those black women (I know you have seen them before) who complain about the shortage of good black men and who degrade themselves by getting angry at BM/WW couples :censored: , falsely claiming that WW are stealing BM and pleading to BM as to why?

True there is good and bad in all races of men but as black women of the 21 century, we should be broad-minded enough in to finding a good man of any race and not just relying on the few good black men who we out-number 4 to 1 to come along.

Bad and good lovers are found in every race of man. I don't think sexual stereotyping is true or fair because for me the opposite has been true. I am not speaking for all black men, just the 3 that I have dated. They wasn't into 4 play and wasn't concerned about my satifaction, only their own. Now the white men who I have had a relationship with, took their time, making sure to excite every inch of my body. They put my gratification above their own. They are very passinate kisser and so much more into oral stimulation than the black men I had been with. Oh yeah and the old myth about size and white men are up for debate because my current white boyfriend is definitely larger than any black dude that I have dated. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back