Black Relationships : Sisters, We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
CarrieMonet said:
I've never sat on the sideline angry that a black man dates a white /or OTHER woman. I am single and don't feel hurried to find Mr. Right.

One thing I will never do...and won't ever consider is being with a WHITE man...it is not an option FOR ME period.
I live and let live and if your man makes you happy, that is wonderful. But that doesn't mean that others would want to follow that path.

Hi CarrieMonet, I can understand only being physically attracted to and not being attracted to a certain race of men and that is ok but with some of us I do feel that it gos much deeper than that.

It is as though it is taboo or that we have been conditioned by family or society that it wrong for us to pursue a relationship outside of our race. That we should want only for black men. Especially in today's world those old theories are becoming outdate due to fact that a large segment of black men are not adhearing to them and choosing to date and marry non-black women than we choosing non-black men

So may I ask your reasons why you would never consider dating a white man or any other non-black men?

panafrica said:
Actually Essence not that many sisters come on here enraged at brothers dating white women. In fact many of those here are already involved with black men. However for those who aren't, I'm sure they don't need your "okay" to date inter-racially!

Panafrica, I didn't come here to give permission to adult women. I just wanted to make some suggestion on how we can boarden our dating options.

Nisa said:
Right. I saw so many beautiful black women, with white men...and to me..just my opinion...Looks like the slave master with his "house n*gro". It just confuses me. :hammer: To each its own..but it's like we forgot our roots, what white people did to us. I guess.... :happens: and it happens too much

Nisa, and what does the black men who are following after white women look like? Though we should never forget slavery, after 140 years isn't time we stop dragging it up to use in our everyday lives?

I for one would never consider dating a white man with a racist attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back