Black Relationships : Sisters, no need to fight tooth and nail, your place is secure with me

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    I seek not to dethrone you, I happen to love devine order. So please would some of you all STOP battling to take/keep a man's position? Stop bunchin up at the mere suggestion that your place is not at the top of the household or above mine (afrikan man). Your position is special enough. Relish it. Isn't it enough that so many of your Afrikan men are scared to even breath funny around some of you? Watch, they will come in here and side with you (even though they know the truth) Why?? Because many have been beaten up by the Vagina Paddle, or the fine art of Poo Poo blackmail. or they are worried about being called names invented by Pinky like "sexist" etc.... Sisters, I love you all dearly, but it is hard enough for us brothers to keep our nuts as is without some of you all takin them and hidin them in the closet. Trust me, they werk better on us than you. I seek no argument with any of you all, but will not shrivel from one either. Time to cut the foolishness pls.

Brothers, time to step up. You all know there is something crazy about this topsey turvey nonsense. If you love the queens as much as I do, we gotta call em on it. Whether in your home or not. It affects us all.

2. LindaChavis

LindaChavis Well-Known Member MEMBER

Car Sales Consultant
    Ratings:
    +147
    You have issues

Not ONE sister on this board has ever taken the position you state in your comments. NOT one
    :qqb013: :hammer: :em17:

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Sooo.....

your position is that I have issues? well, my position is stated here in black and white. Anything else to contribute? See, this type of attitude only cements what i said in the thread. :10900:

4. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    I have never taken this position on this board, at least not that I can remember at this time, but I do tend to agree with what Ionly is saying...

Linda, I love my sisters really I do but I get a bit disgusted at how sistas be acting like they the man, over the black man. If a sista thinks the black man that she is with is trying to take her off of her throne, she should get rid of him, break up with him etcetera, go seperate ways. Don't stay with the brotha just to ridicule him and do ones best to take the black mans manhood away. I can't stand that crap. As a black woman I know there are some foolish black men out there, just as well as there are sistas. If I don't respect a black man enough to believe and be confident in the fact that he is a man, I don't need to be with him... I also should not get my rocks of in attempting to take gratification in doing my best to turn him into a woman, in an effort to prove my strength, as a black woman. What does that say about me as a woman?

Which brings me to this Ionlyspeakthetruth, what kind of black man attracts a sista fitting the bill you describe at the beginning of this thread?

Not all sistas are like that but many of them are and it sickens me as to how B-------itchy black women can be when it comes to black male and female relationships. All this womens rights feminism crap, we are really lost. Oh god it sickens me. Black woman is not the black man and black man is not the black woman. Black woman can not be both the male and female in the relationship.

Astrologer4U

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
  6. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I'm stepping up to call you out on your 'topsey turvey nonsense'
    How you gonna make lame brain statements and say 'I seek no argument'
    I do agree with 1 thing U said.

''Time to cut the foolishness pls.''

If U still don't understand yet. Just simply consider the power of the word/tongue and tell me how much testosterone or muscle is needed 2 harness that power over anyone no matter what gender U R
    :SuN004:

7. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161

8. ready2chat

ready2chat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Teacher
    Ratings:
    +5
    WOOO HOOOO

:great: Well Said Queen! :great:

:kiss1: Awwww Sistah Sistah... strutting her Queen stuff! :dance3:
    :ref:Representing :bullseye:
    :flame: Sitting on the Throne while doing it too! :hulk: :hot:
    :jump: You remind me to stay proud! :great:

:great::great:Thank you Sistah Queen!! :great::great:

9. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Just stepping in to...

SECOND THE SENTIMENTS EXPRESSED HERE....
    :skate::skate:

M.E.
    :hearts2:

10. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    <whew!> i don't think i've ever seen QueenT throw down like that! glad i wasn't on the receiving end!

:welldone: