Black Relationships : Sisters, We Need To Broaden Our Options When It Comes To Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right brotha, there are definately some black people who come here to recruit sistahs and brothas for interracial relationships. And I would go so far as to say that this behaviour has the end result of pushing black folks farther away from each other rather then bringing us together.

Bringing black folks together is not the agenda of the inter-racial recruiter. Their goal is to convince as many blacks to go "white" as possible, so they won't feel abnormal. I personally don't care who dates out of their race, I have my African Queen, so those days of worrying about losing available sisters is long gone. I just object to recruitment efforts, especially when they occur on black websites (or any black venue)!

Pharaoh Jahil said:
...doesn't this post seem a bit familiar to the following people? (PanAfrica, NNQueen, and Sekhemu)..

I remember a very similar post in the Sister's forum a while back, where the poster shared the exact same sentiments as this poster. Both of these posters pretty much said the exact same thing. It's kind of weird.

Pan Africa, you are not alone. I have also wondered about these interacial dating recruiters.

Yes, you're right. But this time I won't allow myself to be suckered into to the debate the way I did the last time.

I hear you Brother Man which is why I'm also trying to hold my words on this one because believe me, the sister doesn't want to hear MY opinion!

Brother Jahil:

I'm sure by now this "sister" has taken her message to that other website she spoke of. I seriously doubt she got the response that was desired on Destee.com!

The sad part about the post is that, this person is probably a closet lover of the Good Black men that her friends has; moreover, she is probably the black woman that takes the same bs from whitemen that black men give out. She does this because she is living out her purported fantasy that another race is better, but the reality is that race does not determine behavoir and as good Black men pass her by she languishes in a state of denial that prevents her from finding Good Black Men.

I say this because I just made a Black Woman a Convert :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back