Black Relationships : An honest question for my sisters - what things about a man says that he can be used

Well, I have to approach this from the female's side..... Many women who get picked out as "prey," to be "used" by male "predators" are done so because of the vibes/messages they put out as being "wounded."

Just as in the animal kingdom, a predator goes after the "weak/wounded" of the herd.

Many women who have been deeply hurt/betrayed/"used" by a male in a previous relationship give off subliminal messages to men saying, "I'm a good woman. Please don't hurt me like the other men in my life." -- Male predators "sense/smell" this from her and know that she is ripe for the picking. He will know just how to "stroke" her in order to get whatever he wants from her for the "season" it will last; and he will set the "season" duration.
OMG I was in a situation like this and man it was NOT pretty at all.

Brother NyneElementz ... i'm long winded, evidenced above ... but want to answer more succinctly ... :look:

Man or Woman ... if they remain, continue giving of themselves on whatever level(s) the relationship warrants, would be an indicator they are open to being available ... used ... within the context of that relationship.

That would be the clearest sign for me ... they are accessible / present.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee
Learned this the hard way too!

182150_315592715208996_1710724010_n.jpg

love it

I seek out her character to see if there is anything to build a strong friendship or relationship with.
MY BROTHER i'd like to say reading futher i see it was a marriage that took place and i wanted to just share something with you.....it's ok and you can go on and cry let it all out and then i want you to think of a beautiful butterfly spreading it's wings up on a leaf or even the sky,think of yourself as this butterfly being free and once again enjoying life, just because things did not work out does not make you less of a man,just like a rainbow that is oh so nice,and the sun that shines all so bright the stars that glow through out the night,you was that star not long ago whom light has dimmer but still has some glow,come star and shine once more it's a part of life and we grow and move on,you will meet someone another star as yourself but you have to release yourself don't think about it,talk about it it's a new day and the more you think of the hurt and sorrows the more you will miss out on seeing and meeting that star,MY BROTHER i feel your pain, i know your pain,and sometimes it's not all about being used heck it happens to the best of us some times rather we want to admit it or not,i don't know how old you are but when you are young the younger ones and some older don't take vows seriously or marriage, i want you to take a good look at nature......see how beautiful it is and then clear your mind and find the natural beauty in a woman the inside spirit once you've found that you have found love

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back