Black Spirituality Religion : CAN ANY CHRISTIAN ANSWER THESE?????

It's fair game to me to use a white boy....King James was one, right??? So we can make it white boy against white boy...what's the beef, that's fair to me....how about you? After all, it's not like the book is in the condition that our people in Kemet left it when they wrote it, so we're on equal ground using who ever we use.;)

It's fair game to me to use a white boy....King James was one, right??? So we can make it white boy against white boy...what's the beef, that's fair to me....how about you? After all, it's not like the book is in the condition that our people in Kemet left it when they wrote it, so we're on equal ground using who ever we use.;)

Ohhh, so NOW "it's FAIR GAME," huh. (lol)

NOW, "it's fair game" for BOTH of us to use any sources, Black or white, huh.

NOW, there is not one set of "rules" for ME and another set for YOU, huh.

Cuz, you know, it aint always been so. :lol:

In the past, you have been quick to denounce any usage of white sources pertaining to our People.

You even expressly said so.

And then, you turned RIGHT AROUND and SUGGESTED A BOOK BY A WHITE WOMAN for BLACK PEOPLE TO READ. :lol:

So, you see, when it comes to discussing any issues pertaining to Black people, spiritual or not, the "LINES" separating what is "ACCEPTABLE" to YOU and what is NOT have not always been CLEARLY DEFINED by YOUR BEHAVIOR.

So, you see, it is CONTRADICTORY for YOU to say outta ONE SIDE of yo' mouf' that you WOULD NOT use a "WHITE BOY" to support your views but DO SO; and then, outta the OTHER SIDE of yo' mouf, say that it's OKAY.

NOW, you wanna RATIONALIZE it by saying that it's OKAY cuz I use the KJV Bible. :lol:

Well, WHOMEVER you COPY/PASTE in the future, just please make sure to CITE YOUR SOURCE, BLACK or WHITE, instead of STEALING somebody else's words, TAKING CREDIT FOR somebody else's words, and attempting to DEFRAUD others to believe that it is YOUR RESEARCH and STUDY as you did in THIS THREAD.

And, like I said, IN THE PAST, you have been quick to denounce WHITE SOURCES for OTHER PEOPLE but deemed it OKAY FOR YOU! >>>>> http://destee.com/index.php?threads/question-for-brother-keita.57589/page-4

...First of all, we have to get away from our acceptance of adhering to the way and how our enemy (white people) define reality as they have been doing for our people for far too long.

....Those of us who desire to know what the "B" word really means should research an excellent work entitled; The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets by "Barbara G. Walker". Bro. Khalid Muhammad is a revolutionary first and not a historian or linguist, therefore you have to seek other sources such as the one I gave you. Enough on this...Peace Out !!

84810711.jpg

Barbara G. Walker (born July 2, 1930, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is a U.S. author and feminist. She writes about religion, cultural anthropology, spirituality, and mythology from the viewpoint of Pre-Indo-European neolithic matriarchies. She often uses the imagery of the Mother Goddess to discuss these Neolithic Matriarchies. Her most important book is The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets (1983).......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_G._Walker

Ohhh, so NOW "it's FAIR GAME," huh. (lol)

NOW, "it's fair game" for BOTH of us to use any sources, Black or white, huh.

NOW, there is not one set of "rules" for ME and another set for YOU, huh.

Cuz, you know, it aint always been so. :lol:

In the past, you have been quick to denounce any usage of white sources pertaining to our People.

You even expressly said so.

And then, you turned RIGHT AROUND and SUGGESTED A BOOK BY A WHITE WOMAN for BLACK PEOPLE TO READ. :lol:

So, you see, when it comes to discussing any issues pertaining to Black people, spiritual or not, the "LINES" separating what is "ACCEPTABLE" to YOU and what is NOT have not always been CLEARLY DEFINED by YOUR BEHAVIOR.

So, you see, it is CONTRADICTORY for YOU to say outta ONE SIDE of yo' mouf' that you WOULD NOT use a "WHITE BOY" to support your views but DO SO; and then, outta the OTHER SIDE of yo' mouf, say that it's OKAY.

NOW, you wanna RATIONALIZE it by saying that it's OKAY cuz I use the KJV Bible. :lol:

Well, WHOMEVER you COPY/PASTE in the future, just please make sure to CITE YOUR SOURCE, BLACK or WHITE, instead of STEALING somebody else's words, TAKING CREDIT FOR somebody else's words, and attempting to DEFRAUD others to believe that it is YOUR RESEARCH and STUDY as you did in THIS THREAD.

And, like I said, IN THE PAST, you have been quick to denounce WHITE SOURCES for OTHER PEOPLE but deemed it OKAY FOR YOU! >>>>> http://destee.com/index.php?threads/question-for-brother-keita.57589/page-4

84810711.jpg

Barbara G. Walker (born July 2, 1930, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) is a U.S. author and feminist. She writes about religion, cultural anthropology, spirituality, and mythology from the viewpoint of Pre-Indo-European neolithic matriarchies. She often uses the imagery of the Mother Goddess to discuss these Neolithic Matriarchies. Her most important book is The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets (1983).......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_G._Walker

Good thing we're human huh? Good thing that we're always growing and changing also, right? So i say that to say that, The me you see today may not be here tomorrow....meaning, don't try and put me in a box or keep me in one. I'm like a **** roach...no matter what you do to try and stop them, they always find a way to adapt, survive and continue to grow. And yes, we can always keep the playing field level....you know what's good for the goose is good for the gander.;)

Good thing we're human huh? Good thing that we're always growing and changing also, right? So i say that to say that, The me you see today may not be here tomorrow....meaning, don't try and put me in a box or keep me in one. I'm like a **** roach...no matter what you do to try and stop them, they always find a way to adapt, survive and continue to grow. And yes, we can always keep the playing field level....you know what's good for the goose is good for the gander.;)

Well, the same thing you want other people to do for YOU, you should avail them the same courtesy and consideration.

So, YOU shouldn't try to put OTHERS into a box either!

So, YOU shouldn't tell other Black people what they NEED to do or SHOULD do or not do.

So, YOU shouldn't denounce white sources by OTHERS but use them for your own purposes when you please.

Like the Temptations said, "When you're livin' in a glass house, don't throw no stones!"

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... On King James being white, not necessarily so; there's counter-argument out now that must be considered you may have missed:

King James Was Black?
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/king-james-was-black.68694/

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back