Black Spirituality Religion : CAN YOU BE A CHRISTIAN FEMINIST?

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
CAN YOU?

CAN YOU?

Peace,

Not if they use the HOLY BIBLE as the standard for their rules and regulations. Paul made it clear that women should submit to their husbands. That implies that single women should also submit to their pappies (and other men by proxy if no pappy is around).

Considering what people are advocating in the name of Jesus now a days, they might as well throw the bible in the garbage.

Peace

Peace,

Not if they use the HOLY BIBLE as the standard for their rules and regulations. Paul made it clear that women should submit to their husbands. That implies that single women should also submit to their pappies (and other men by proxy if no pappy is around).

Considering what people are advocating in the name of Jesus now a days, they might as well throw the bible in the garbage.

Peace

Originally they were to be a help meet, not a slave. Have we gone too far with this?

Originally they were to be a help meet, not a slave. Have we gone too far with this?

Peace,

People see what they want to see. Back in my Christian days, I was always an advocate of our sisters having equal power in the family with our brothers. Since organized Christianity is pretty much left up to interpretation, yeah, there will be some men who abuse their specific understanding. If the pastor, reverend, or minister of a church is gung-ho about the Pauline Creed, then you'll find many of the men in that church exerting strong force over their women.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Savarnas Beauty Spa
Back