Black Spirituality Religion : CAN ANY CHRISTIAN ANSWER THESE?????

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... On King James being white, not necessarily so; there's counter-argument out now that must be considered you may have missed:

King James Was Black?
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/king-james-was-black.68694/

Peace In,

Actually I already saw that research as well as the videos on that. After considering the events of 1492 with the expulsion of the Moors as well as the global anti-afrakan mindset that had developed as well as other factors, I totally dismissed that assertion....especially in light of his sexual preferences and over all character. I done read his love letters to his male girlfriends and more....so there was no way I was going to attribute any of that ish to a black man back then. Sorry....can't let that one out the wash and nor should it be let out....as if we aren't having "homo" debates and issues now. Hell to the no!!

Actually I already saw that research as well as the videos on that. After considering the events of 1492 with the expulsion of the Moors as well as the global anti-afrakan mindset that had developed as well as other factors, I totally dismissed that assertion....especially in light of his sexual preferences and over all character. I done read his love letters to his male girlfriends and more....so there was no way I was going to attribute any of that ish to a black man back then. Sorry....can't let that one out the wash and nor should it be let out....as if we aren't having "homo" debates and issues now. Hell to the no!!

... Its good to know you are aware of the information, which counters the common claim of James being white. Are you sure your reasons for rejecting are on solid ground; up against J. A. Rogers' work:

Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race

Peace In,

... Its good to know you are aware of the information, which counters the common claim of James being white. Are you sure your reasons for rejecting are on solid ground; up against J. A. Rogers' work:

Nature Knows No Color-Line: Research into the Negro Ancestry in the White Race

Peace In,
I'm definitely going against that just on the basis of the untold history of Europe alone at that time in relationship to what was going on with US as a people. Remember, Europe stated its Afrakan slave trade into Europe 1444 and they were killing off the black people who were ruling Germany, Russia, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Scottland and more as Europe was being whitened up. By 1503 when 4,000 Moors were exiled to the islands of Hispanol, preparations were already being made for the whole Atlantic Slave Trade. It don't mean someone in his lineage may not have been jumping the fence but then again, just as we were being wiped out and enslaved, the Semite or Jew was being dealt with also because they were aiding our Afrakan rulers. So no....when I begin looking at everything from a historical, socially developed mind-set, political perspective and more, I can't see it. That's about as real as I can get on that.

I'm definitely going against that just on the basis of the untold history of Europe alone at that time in relationship to what was going on with US as a people. Remember, Europe stated its Afrakan slave trade into Europe 1444 and they were killing off the black people who were ruling Germany, Russia, Spain, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Scottland and more as Europe was being whitened up. By 1503 when 4,000 Moors were exiled to the islands of Hispanol, preparations were already being made for the whole Atlantic Slave Trade. It don't mean someone in his lineage may not have been jumping the fence but then again, just as we were being wiped out and enslaved, the Semite or Jew was being dealt with also because they were aiding our Afrakan rulers. So no....when I begin looking at everything from a historical, socially developed mind-set, political perspective and more, I can't see it. That's about as real as I can get on that.

... Your position is fully understood, however, there are other so-called racial mysteries involving Russians, which makes it not such a stretch to believe that King James may have had black blood, as you allude. Nevertheless, J. A. Rogers has credibility.

Here's evidence on Pushkin, a Russian:

Alexandre Pushkin was born in 1799. He was Russia’s greatest poet and was the great-grandson of the African slave known as Abram Hannibal.

Mysterious black russians ancestors of the kemetians
http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ors-of-the-kemetians.13537/page-3#post-122121

Peace In,

... On King James being white, not necessarily so; there's counter-argument out now that must be considered you may have missed:

King James Was Black?
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/king-james-was-black.68694/

I understand you offering this "counter-argument," Bro. Clyde.

But, IMO, we shouldn't apply the "one-drop rule" to any WHITE person who may or may not have had some African ancestry.

....Even the so-called "Black Presidents" before Obama were WHITE MEN who may or may not have had some African ancestry in them; but in EVERY RESPECT/ASPECT, they were WHITE MEN, by skin color, culturally and socio-economically.

Conversely, can the "one-drop rule" make me WHITE by virtue of any Caucasian ancestry I may have in me?

NOT!.....So, IMO, we shouldn't be claiming white folks just cuz they got a drop or two of Black in 'em.

YES, we should EXPOSE their MIXED ANCESTRY so that the world will know that they are NOT "PURE WHITE" nor the "SUPERIOR RACE" they have espoused to us.

But I don't care how much Black blood was in the family tree of King James or Warren Harding/Calvin Coolidge/Eisenhower or any others. That don't make them Black.

They never walked in MY SHOES. They don't know MY STORY. They never lived in MY SKIN.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back