Black Spirituality Religion : Being a former church goer/christian ...

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings @Hamma ... thank you for being here and sharing with us.

I have moved your posts from the shoutbox to this new thread created especially for them.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

• @ Hamma:
    Part 3: But due to various data and claims have also been looking into Ancient Kemet, a paid to publish author for the vatican who discovered a shocking secret within or underneath the Masoretic texts,ancient Sumerian/Akkadian/Babyloian cuneiform texts that tell a different story in regards to the bible stories - ie creation,the flood and more. So have come to the conclusion the bible is 1) possibly plagiarized stories from Ancient Kemet or Egypt (2 the Jews/ Judaeans or Arameans/Mesopotamians have adopted and then adpated all the stories from other nations when held in captivity by them!
  • @ Hamma:
    Part 2:These priests hid the manuscripts (the Ashurit or Assyrian-aramaic and syriac Peshitta texts) from the invading Roman Catholic church,therefore hiding and preserving the original manuscripts for over 2000 years. Finding subtle differences in the original texts translated into English vs the modern American bible versions translated from the bible the American missionaries had and uswed in the 1900s (The king 1611 James version) copies of copies of copies of copies all have in the world today. So I created many YouTube videos around waht I have personallty studied,researched,experienced and also registered as a minister,and also registered 2 congregations - The New Truth and the congregation of MarYah Eoshoa (or Ysho) Msheekah (Jesus the Messiah) online.have added a video to my media about waht I have discovered.
  • @ Hamma:
    Part 1: Being a former church goer/christian experiencing the bible scriptures and other Christians via a certain organized religion/denomination,and others,I came to realize there was something terribly wrong within them all,yet not knowing why. Until many years later, come to the full realization of what that actually was. Incorrect interpretations,understanding because of flawed teachings,mistranslations,interpolations,Bible versions and incorrect propaganda based teachings within a denominations or denominations. So found a native born Mesopotamian translator, and his translation of the supposed original manuscripts given to the original church of the east by 1 or 2 of the original disciples of the Messiah to the high priests, before they were both Martyred in India.ah to the priests of the church they founded in Urhai (now modern turkey) before they were both martyred in India.

::
::

Hamma

Aug 3, 2005
Auckland,NZ
Occupation
self-employed
Well; some say "Yes it is plagiarized" Shaaka Ahmose in his book "Codex: Game over" (and the kemets of the House of Konsciousness) others say "no it isn't ,wheres that proof,show me in the Bible where? " (Jews,Christians,atheists,top theologians,scholars) :) So as they suggest establish the facts as facts, let the evidence prove itself,provide the sources,links to the evidence from top known fully recognized, highly regarded scholars of the past and the day as proof etc ,etc (as suggested something you must do by Shaaka Ahmose,Dr Ali Muhammed). Someone should say, put copied/scanned versions of all these books up on a site or make a video word for word on what these Egyptian books say .I might find some by Budge etc @ sacred texts.com. Oh just a sudden thought came into my mind....Most of what's if not all in these books are myths right? So if the Jews etc plagiarized the stories, their adaptations would also be myths,right?
Africans or black Americans into Ancient Kemet realize this as fact,that the myths, are all ancient myths,yeah? I mean Osisris body parts didn't literally get cut up by his brother Set or Seti, get thrown in the Nile,chewed by a crocodile, and the queen found all but 1, then sewed them together, then got pregnant by a dead King, having Horus, her son,right?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Liberian girl's song about COVID-19 being played on radio Black Entertainment 0
C Black People : Being Divinely True And Real Black People Open Forum 1
Azacotogan Benin : Daagbo of Ouidah being called "His Majesty" and "global leader of Vodun?!?" Benin 0
C Black People : Too Serious Being Black Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : The Black Tax: The Cost of Being Black In America Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People : Why Do Black Afrikans Allow That White Racist Unjust Prejudice Luciferian Human Being Set The Agenda For Black Commentary And Activism??? Black People Open Forum 0
Chyko Black Entertainment : Snoop Dogg Shows Black Love By Thanking His Wife For Being With Him "Through The Ups And Downs Smiles And Frowns" Black Entertainment 1
OldSoul Black People : White Woman Identified After Being Filmed Saying She Wants To Kill N****** Black People Open Forum 1
HODEE Black People : VIEW THIS... No need to Buy! Info that is so Enlightening to WELL Being! Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Parenting : BEING CONSTANTLY ON THE CELL PHONE IMPACTS YOUR CHILD Black Parenting 1
Destee Pets / Animals : Black the Rottweiler - talking to him about not being a Rottie that attacks / kills their owner Pets / Animals 11
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Hundreds of black deaths in Summer of 1919 are being remembered African American History Culture 0
Perfection Black People Politics : You're not considered a human being, so how you gone get them to give you reparations? Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Dishwasher Awarded $21.5 Million for Being Made to Work on Sundays Black People Doing Positive Things 0
B Black Education / Schools : Mental Health and Well-Being by Design: Leveraging and Scaling High Impact Solutions to Support Comm Black Education / Schools 0
R Black Poetry : Got a proud walk but loud talk in the library is not good seeing crazy and by being lazy could ruin Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
HODEE Black People Politics : Florida Ballets being illegally tranported. Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : This one boy try remain like a train being late while seeing cake rolling down the track while holdi Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Destee Black People Politics : How Can I Fight for Your Baby - When My Baby is Being Shot in the Street? Black People Politics 17
nilevalley Black People Politics : On this day of nationwide protests over mexican children being separated from their families ... Black People Politics 3
candeesweet Black Poetry : Life's Autonomy being Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Being black in Russia: World Cup 2018 Black Sports 2
Kemetstry Black People : BLACKS BEING TARGETED BY BOMBER IN TEXAS Black People Open Forum 15
R Black Poetry : Drug slanging by new kid man hanging off the bridge like leaves on trees beg for his life like being Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
crwn Health and Wellness : BREAKING News From CDC! Americans Are Being POISONED! Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Libya : Africans are being sold at Libyan slave markets. Thanks, Hillary Clinton Libya 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Internet Technology : Neo-Nazi Website The Daily Stormer Is Now Being Hosted on Island With Mostly Black Residents Science and Technology 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : BEING BLACK or BROWN’ Is it Self Hatred or SELF-ish Preservation? Chevron Dove 4
OldSoul OldSoul : A slavery 'game' being used in schools OldSoul 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment Black Sports 241
Kemetstry Black People : CHARLOTTESVILLE NAZIS BEING IDENTIFIED AND FIRED THRU THE NET Black People Open Forum 20
S Black People Politics : What's wrong with being friendly with Russia? What exactly is the fear? Black People Politics 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Party Of One: Three Black Women On Being Single And Satisfied Black Women 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 10-Year-Old Starts Empowering Clothing Line After Being Bullied For Her Dark Skin Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Lue Reacts to LeBron Not Being Named MVP Finalist Black Sports 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Being A Leader Ain't Easy Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Education / Schools : University Miss Black pageant winner criticized for 'not being black enough' Black Education / Schools 18
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: Just Being Real Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Being A Silent Multimillionaire (will make you look crazy) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Senegal : Being African American in Senegal Senegal 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : today-show-viewers-react-to-tamron-hall-being-replaced-by-megyn-kelly Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : lee-daniels-wants-white-people-to-feel-good-about-being-white Black People Politics 7
chuck Black People : What's Our Impact On The Mass Media Truly Being Based On? Black People Open Forum 0
chuck Health and Wellness : What Are Your Viewpoints About Our Peoples Current Day Health And Wellness Truly Being Based On? Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : West Africa Is Being Swallowed by the Sea All Things Africa 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : A new generation considers being black in America Short Stories - Authors - Writing 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Abdul-Jabbar: 'Being Dismissed by One Party and Taken for Granted by Another' Has Hurt Blacks Black People Politics 3
Liberty Black People Politics : Stop Being So Arrogant, White Jews. Black Lives Matter Is Not About You. Black People Politics 2
Writeous1 Black People : Warning! – It’s all a trap. Black people are being set up. Black People Open Forum 19