Black Spirituality Religion : The Real Bible

AUM said:
Stop debating religion with religious folk. Don't debate with Christians who have accepted a 2,000 year old religion and neglect the previous 90,000 years (and then some) of spirituality.

There is no spiritually without God and the only God there is is the one spoken of in the Bible. The truth is the truth no matter what anyone thinks or says. Peace

Info and everyone

Please go back to post #121. I was really trying to get this thread back on track. So open the window and lets go.

river said:
Hey Info,

Haven't conversed with you in a long time.

This thread seems to have gotten off track and turned into a go nowhere dialogue of the um excuse me ,,.deaf. Can we get back to where we left off with intelligent discussion before we went astray?

See when you told me that the Bible I was reading is not the real Bible I thought you were hinting at some ancient text or some conspiracy to hide the truth. I know that inerrancy in the Bible can only be applied to the original text which don't exist any more. So there is really no way to compare the copies that we have to the originals.

So unless you have some information that I don't the real Bible does not exist. But why don't the original manuscripts exist? Aren't there ancient manuscripts of Kemet or Asia that have survived just as long as the Biblical manuscripts should have survived?

With these questions I hope to steer this thread back on the right path.

Hotepu

Peace sister,

Some of the Our original manuscripts do exist, some may be found right in the VATICAN.....Others in some RICH european collector's home..........

Alexander did not burn all the books in OUR schools of higher learning when he invaded. Those books/scrolls were brought back home to be studied, this is why the Greeks were so confident in claiming philosophy for themselves.. they could only do this after interaction with us & then it was furthered by the books Alexander brought home.......

with your ? of why don't the manuscripts of Khemet or Asia exist like the biblical manuscripts should automatically cause a pause.........& now ask the ? WHY were the biblical manuscripts allowed to survive openly & not those of khemet or Asia??

Because if the manucscripts of khemt or Asia were shown openly, they could not keep control of our minds with religion for we would know where ALL religions come from once we saw those manuscripts........

Just the fact that the BIBLE & QU'RAN exist tells me that they have survived as both of these books have bits and pieces & copies of STORIES/Folklore incorporated in them both.......

Peace my Goddess (Intelligence).......................

info-moetry said:
Peace sister,

Some of the Our original manuscripts do exist, some may be found right in the VATICAN.....Others in some RICH european collector's home..........

Alexander did not burn all the books in OUR schools of higher learning when he invaded. Those books/scrolls were brought back home to be studied, this is why the Greeks were so confident in claiming philosophy for themselves.. they could only do this after interaction with us & then it was furthered by the books Alexander brought home.......

with your ? of why don't the manuscripts of Khemet or Asia exist like the biblical manuscripts should automatically cause a pause.........& now ask the ? WHY were the biblical manuscripts allowed to survive openly & not those of khemet or Asia??

Because if the manucscripts of khemt or Asia were shown openly, they could not keep control of our minds with religion for we would know where ALL religions come from once we saw those manuscripts........

Just the fact that the BIBLE & QU'RAN exist tells me that they have survived as both of these books have bits and pieces & copies of STORIES/Folklore incorporated in them both.......

Peace my Goddess (Intelligence).......................
Hotep Sheqhem (Samurai is teaching me all dem words)

My understanding from Christian scholarship is that the original manuscripts of the Bible no longer exist having been eroded by time. The idea is that their survival would be so miraculous that they would be worshipped instead of God. As you know a lot of people already worship the Bible that we have now even though the oldest manuscripts are just coopies of copies.

So my ? was whether or not there are any Kemetic manuscripts that have survived from antiquity. And if so why weren't the biblical manuscripts able to survive? The idea of divine intervention to keep them from being worshipped ddoesn't really make sense in light of all the other things people worship that have not been destroyed.

Without those manuscripts we really have no way of determining which of the many versions we have are authentic. The best we can do is compare these copies of copies to each other. Kinda like building a fence and measuring the perpendicularity of one picket to all the others.

Are you surprised by what I'm saying? It would take a couple of long threads to describe the spiritual search and cisis that shapes my thoughts today. Just know that I am for real.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back