Black Spirituality Religion : The Real Bible

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Apr 24, 2005.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Brother Info,

Some time ago you told me that the Bible I read is not the real Bible. I did not ask you to elaborate on that at the time. But I would like to know what you meant.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace my sister,

Good ?...........what I meant was that the bible is not a book. If it is said another way it becomes BY-BILL which most can only elude to William (bill) Shakespear whose name can be found in the bible (by-bill). Also, as I have said that these so-called holy books or some of the knowledge therein were given by OUR people to get those New beings on the right path as they were cave dwellers. Which is why you find Muhammad/moses/Jesus in the Mountains/Wilderness for long periods of time................& all of a sudden they come back with something new!!!!!

- Not too mention the fact that there are so many books that were in the bible that were taken out on purpose. Not for our sake, but for theirs (the New-beings) because they didn't want their own people to know who we REALLY ARE...........Their Gods!!!!!!

- The bible is called by Christians "the true & living word of god" - also, "JESUS is the word made flesh" OK, if the word manifested itself by GOD into a man/woman, then GOd him/herself is also flesh because God can not create anything other than a God/Goddess...............(is this debateable, YES) but it will take us back to deep waters where everyone is not comfortable swimming in!!!!!

Suffice it to say that the original Bible is YOU!!!!!!!! ( I was called a blasphemer last time I said this, but here I am saying it again!!) meaning from our divine nature we took 33 degrees of our knowledge and put it in a book/scrolls for THEM which is why THEY SAY JESUS DIED AT 33 in the BY-BILL. They are symbolically telling us that once we gave them knowledge on how to live in peace, they had already decided to turn our knowledge against us!!!! THe same goes for the false Masonic story of Hiram Abiff, for Hiram Abiff is the BLACK MAN!!!!!! The Master builder..........................

I humbly leave you in peace my Queen...........................................

3. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    The Real Bible ?

Hotep
    At the time of Prophet Jesus there was no such thing as "Bible". Then what was the Holy Scriptures then? The answer to this question is, Prophet (Isah Yusef) Jesus says, "I did not come to distroy the law, but I came to fulfill the Law". The "Old" testament or (Torah) is the same book that Prophet Moses supposetly gave to the so-called "Jews" and that part of the Bible is the same as their (so-called-Jews) Torah. At this time in history there was no such thing as the Bible.
    Ware did Prophet Moses get his learning and teaching from? The answer is, Prophet (Musa) Moses was an Egyptin or Black African Man who was learned in the ways of the Black People of (KMT) Kemet, Egypt or Africa at that time in history.
    This is all in the stories told in the Book, Bible old testament and Torah today. The learning Prophet (Musa) Moses received was how to speak Egyption, how to write in Egyptian and learned the Religen of the Egyptians or Black Africans.
    THE BOOK OF LIFE - WHICH REPRESENTS THE ORIGANL SACRED WRITINGS AND THE WORDS OF LIFE AND PEACE. The ancient African sacred writings were known as the Medu Neter (Medu - meaning words; and Neter meaning G-d). Hence, the Medu Neter was and should be called "G-d's Words" or "The Word of G-d".This is what Phrophet (Musa) Moses was learned and tought from and he taught the Children of Israill, and this is what Phrophet (Isah Yusef) Jesus came to fulfill to the people in Rome who had Lost their way and became Un-Civilized and who today are the so-called Jews and Catholics (Christians, all 666 different denominations) who are called Protistents or People who Pro-Test againts the "Roman-Catholic-Church" headed by the White Pope today.
    Ase`

4. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Respect

The bruthaz dropped a lot of knowledge so let me just add....

The word bible is a Greek word that simply means a collection of books so there's not really a "false" bible.
    It's the books and doctrines the Bible contains that is subject to falsehood.

For example, it is said that Moses wrote the first 5 books of the Bible or the Pentateuch.

But Deuteronomy chapter 34:10 says--

"And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face"

Not only does this suggest that Moses couldn't have wrote those scriptures speaking of himself like that; but it als shows that these books were written much later than when the events allegedly took place.

Also, the Bible that the Protestants use is different than the one Catholics use and both are differnt than the Bible the Jews and early Hebrews used.

5. Akilah

Akilah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Scheduling Coordinator for large Health System
    Ratings:
    +36
    Can the "complete" bible with all the original books be purchased ???

Are the Dead Sea Scrolls a part of it ?

6. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    No ma'am, it can not! Yes, the dead Sea scrolls are a sign of it........but the true story can only be found in the depths of your heart thru research & study!!!!!!

- it is not a book, but our ancestors original way of life which is why it is inscribed on the walls of higher learning in so-called Egypt (the land of the blacks) KNOW THY SELF!!!!!!!!!

& on a side note just the fact that u mentioned the Dead sea Scrolls means that u are not as far off as you make yourself out to be.............

peace Queen!!!!!

7. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Hotep Ala Antuk < Infor > Question If I May

Wasn't Nimrod , The First Recorded Master Mason In The Bible ?

8. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    He was one of the first Imaginary characters from the Bible.

Actually, that's not correct.....

The word BIBLIOS is not Greek, it's Latin, and it doesn't mean "collection of books" is just means "BOOK".

Thus, "Holy Bible" just means "Holy Book".

The word Biblos is still in effect to this very day, in Spanish.

This is very true.

No writer within the Bible would have spoken of himself in the 3rd person like that.

Further, to Add-On to what RALF said, in this very same chapter of DEUTERONOMY, "Moses" tells of his own death, and then continues to "write" about further events posthumous.

How on earth is that possible? This gives all new meaning to the term "ghost-writer:. :(

True indeed as well. There are several different versions of the Bible; each possessing various amounts of different info than the others.

PEACE

9. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Who Is Nimrod , The First Recorded Master Mason In The Bible ?

The Bible mentions Nimrod as having the master plan to Build A Tower called Babel meaning '' Door Way To El '' which god The God ( Yehovah ) of the Bible Mad according to ,Genesis 11;4-7 And I Quote ; Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, and a tower with its top in the heavens, and let us make a name for ourselves, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth." 5 And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the sons of men had built. 6 And the LORD said, "Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language; and this is only the beginning of what they will do; and nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down, and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another's speech

So Nimrod was The First Recorded Master Mason , And if you say to any Freemason that Nimrod was the first Freemason and he was a Negriod as you say , and he was of the seed of Cush , A Negroid . Then the first Freemason were Negroids . And you all should not be petitioning The Euro-Mason for charts . That Is A Reality ; Those Ate The Things That Nobody Wants To Address .

To OverStand who Nimrod ( 2334 - 2279 B.C.E. ) Is , You must first go back to the beginning , For Nimrod was The Son Of Cush < Gen 1o;8 > Who was the son of Ham < Gen 6;10 > , Which is where the story begans . Noah also known as Utnafishtim , Niham , Bushkur , Naahmasuliyl or Ziusudra . And really Sneferu of the 4 th Dynasty of Egipt , Had three sons all born the same year , Which would make them triples as found in < Gen 5;32 > .

Gen 5;32 , After Noah was five hundred years old, Noah became the father of Shem, Ham, and Japheth.
    Gen 10;6 , The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan

Our concern here is with the son Mizraim first because the Bible translated Mizraim as an Egiptian and translated Cush as an Ethiopia , It translated Phut as a Libyan and doesn't bother to trqnslate Canaan , However , it was the Mizraimites who originated with Noah in the Persian Gulf . And if the Bible Story Is True and Noah was a direct Descendant from Adam and they were dweling in the middle East . Then in order for Mizraim to be an Egiptian . The Mizraimites would have migrated Westward . Just as in order for Cush to be Ethiopian which is in Africa ,

They would have migrated Westward . And the same applied in order for Phut to be Libyan . Which is also in Africa I Repeat note that Ethiopia , Libya , And Egypt are in The Continent of Africa however , The Biblical Society try to make it appear that Ethiopia , Libya , And Egypt are on Separate Continents .

The descedants of Mizraim , were Lyida , Anna , Lehab , Naphatuh , Pathruhim , Casluhim , Gen 10;13 , Egypt became the father of Ludim, An'amim, Leha'bim, Naph-tu'him, ;.. Out of who came Philistim , Philistines , Which are you Palestinians of Palestine Today . However , They Are Mixed With European Type Arab from Turkey . So According to your Biblical Geography , which means '' Burnt Black .

Ham happenens to be an Egiptian word for Kam as stated in A book entitle '' An Egyptian Hieroglyphic Dictionary Volume 1 '' By E.A. Wallis Budge , On Page 572 . Kham become Khemites And was recorded in The Egiptian Hieroglyphs before the Torah or The Five Books Of The Bible . Were supposedly given to Moses
    ( 1593 - 1473 B,C,E, ) . From God , In fact '' Kush '' an Ethiopia , Is Mentioned in Gen 2;13, And It States ; The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which flows around the whole land of Cush.

This is where your Adam and Eve story came from according to Gen 2;1 , it states ; Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them

The Heaven and The Earth were finished and all the Host of them according to Gen 2;5 And I Quote ; when no plant of the field was yet in the earth and no herb of the field had yet sprung up--for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was no man to till the ground

There was no man created yet to till the ground and nothing has grown yet as found in Gen 2;8 And I Quote ; And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east; and there he put the man whom he had formed.

The Above quote Tell You That The Garden was Eastward in Eden . And this Eden covered everything from the Tigris and Euphrates to The White and blue Nile in Africa . So In Fact This family based on Gen 2;13 And I Quote ; The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which flows around the whole land of Cush

Was originally from Africa . And the Yahweh '' Eloheem '' or The '' Neteraat '' Moved them into the Middle East . Where your Noah pick up and the name Kush reappeared for what will be the first time in Gen 10;6 And I Quoite; The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan

So they have Their Story Backwards , Africa Was Already Populated with Cu****es and they Migrated Eastward and set in the Middle East where Noah's Family Supposedly originated and Adam's family supposedly originated . But close Examination of Gen 2;1 , Clearly tells you there was A genealogy of Heavens called The '' Host Of Heavens '' And genealogy of Earth called The '' Host Of The Earth '' . This Quote is not referring to Adam because he is yet to be created . Gen 2;1 And I Quote ; Thus the heavens and the earth were finished , and all the host of them .

In the above quite , The Hebrew Word being used for man is < AW-Dawm > , And as you can see , it is really saying Adam . They hid that from you in the translations because they know it would confuse you . Because of Gen 1;27 And I Quote ; So God created man in his image , in the image of God created he him ; Make female created he them , ;... Gen 2;7 Will Confirm That For You As Well , It States ; And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground , and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life ; and man became a living soul

On the other hand , It speaks of the Lord God forming man from the dust of the Ground Gen 2;7 , Acording to the Hebrew . You only find the word Eloheem as the Creator . When You LQQk in Gen 2;7 , You will also find A Yahweh Eloheem in The Hebrew Version . So 2 Distinct beings are at work here . Creating two different groups . Gen 2;7 Simple said he formed Man . The Word form in Hebrew is < Yaw -Tsar . However , in Gen 1;27 , The Eloheem uses the word create.
    < Baw-Raw> Again if you are not able to look into the roots of The Languages ,

But are restricted to A Translation on A Ttranslation , There is no way you will get into The bottom of the Line , '' The Truth '' This is A well thought out plot . plan and Scheme . So in fact the Bible does recognize the many Supreme beings of Egipt that predates The God Yahweh and those that formed or made the Adamites . The doctrine that they put together for them . Which they borrowed , Is in fact from Egipt . So now back to the first question ,

Nimrod is the Son of Cush and Semiramis (Ishtar ) Gen 10;8 , And I Quote , Cush became the father of Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man.;... Nimrod is Mentioned in the Bible four times ; First in ( Genesis 10;8 ) and second in Gen 10;8-9 And I Quote Cush became the father of Nimrod; he was the first on earth to be a mighty man. 9 He was a mighty hunter before the LORD; therefore it is said, "Like Nimrod a mighty hunter before the LORD."

The third time Nimrod is mentioned is in 1Chron 1;10 , And I Quote ; Cush was the father of Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one in the earth. ;...And Nimrod is mentioned last in Micah 5;6 And I Quote ; they shall rule the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod with the drawn sword; and they shall deliver us from the Assyrian when he comes into our land and treads within our border ;.... The name Nimrod when translated from Aramic / Hebrew means , Rebellion '' or '' The Valiant '' . notice that three out of four verse repeats that he is A Mighty One '' . And on the second verse . not only is he A '' Mighty One ' He Is The Mighty Hunter Before The Lord .

The term '' Mighty One '' is translated from The Aramic / Hebrew As A '' Gibbowr
    [ Ghib-Bore ] or [ Shortened ] Gibbor [ Ghib - Bore ] , Derives from the Hebrew word '' Gabar [ Gaw - Bar ] . The first time Gibbowr [ Ghib-Bore' ] is mentioned in the Bible is in Genesis 6;4 And I Quote ; The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

So this verse clearly states that Nimrod is Related to the Son Of God . Who Had Children with female mortals . Making him Half Human And Half God . The Same As Jesus ( 7-127 A.D. ) Who is the son of Mary , The Virgin Female Mortal And God Himself , Jesus Christ . He was given the name Nimrod which means '' To Rebel '' He Rebelled or Revolted '' , Rebellion '' or '' The Valiant '' . Again The Same As Mary Mother Of Jesus And Elizabeth Mother Of John The Baptist [ 2 B.C.-99 A.D. ] Their Name Also Meant '' Rebellion '' When Translated From The Greek Languages . And The Phrase '' Were Of Old ''

Is Translated In Aramic / Hebrew As '' Owlam ( O - Lawm ) meaning '' Long Duration , Antiquity , Futurity , For Ever , Ever , Everlasting , Evermore , Perpetual , Old , Ancient World , '' So Nimrod Is From The Ancient Ones . Nimrod Opposed The Teaching Or Abram Prior To His Meeting With Melchizedeq , The Priest Of The Most High As Mentioned In ;...

Hebrew 7;1,17 , Hebrew 6;20 , And I Quote ; 1 For this Melchiz'edek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him;
    17 For it is witnessed of him, "Thou art a priest for ever, after the order of Melchiz'edek."
    20 where Jesus has gone as a forerunner on our behalf, having become a high priest for ever after the order of Melchiz'edek.

Jesus Was Also A Priest After '' The Order Of Melchisedec '' As Mentioned In The Book Of Hebrew 7;17 , This Is Found Again In Hebrew 6;20 , Nimrod named A City called Calneh Meaning '' Fortress Of Anu '' Which Is Called Today In Egipt As The City Of Annu Heliopolis , '' The City Of The Sun '' In Honor Of The Most High . Nimrod , As Mentioned Previously . Was Called A Mighty Hunter [ Ghibbore
    As The Beings That Came Down From Above As Found In Genesis 6;4 And I Quote ; The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

Where It Is Used As In Relation To The Sons Of The Eloheem That Came Down To Earth . So Originally Nimrod Was Claqssifed With The Anunnaqi Or Neteraat As A Ghibbore '' Mighty Hunter '' By His Envies . The Levitical Priests

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    All of this is just more Biblical conjecture.

Just like Abraham, Moses, David, etc, you will NEVER find an actual historical representation of Nimrod anywhere in Sumerian or Ku****ic history.

PEACE