Black Spirituality Religion : The Real Bible

oceolo said:
There is only one true bible.

which one???????? with so many versions, even someone as arrogant as yourself can not presume to know which version is correct............OR CAN YOU???????????????

this is why some ask you the same ?'s over and over because you never answer!!!! You have better dance steps than Alvin ALey...............

:dance3:

SAMURAI36 said:
HOTEP SEK:

I'm going to stop wasting my time with this individual....He/She's proven that he/she's not really interested in anything anybody that's not Christian has to say, as if everybody outside of Christians are witless fools.

Let him/her drown in their own darkness.

PEACE

Yes, I agree.

I've gotten with debates with orthodox Christians before and it's a waste of time. That's why I stopped responding, despite the temptation. If they want to believe that their tyrannical God only sees worthiness in Christians (despite all of the philosophical, spiritual, historical, and scientific evidence that proves otherwise), then sobeit.

karmashines said:
Yes, I agree.

I've gotten with debates with orthodox Christians before and it's a waste of time. That's why I stopped responding, despite the temptation. If they want to believe that their tyrannical God only sees worthiness in Christians (despite all of the philosophical, spiritual, historical, and scientific evidence that proves otherwise), then sobeit.

peace,

Your Karma is truly shinning....................

karmashines said:
Yes, I agree.

Stop debating religion with religious folk. Don't debate with Christians who have accepted a 2,000 year old religion and neglect the previous 90,000 years (and then some) of spirituality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back