Black Spirituality Religion : ***IS THE BIBLE REAL?***

omowalejabali said:
This is Eurocentric garbage!
RIGHT!!

The idea that the Supreme Being is separate from the Universe keeps us looking for an external solution to our problems. This is a good doctrine to feed to slaves. Slaves do not look within for answers.

Unlike the Bible or the Koran my mind is the only source I have that I know is from the Creator without anybody having to tell me. A true teacher will show me how to sharpen the tool I already have, not tell me my tools are no good so I need to pay him to do for me what the Creator already equipped me to do.

river said:
RIGHT!!

The idea that the Supreme Being is separate from the Universe keeps us looking for an external solution to our problems. This is a good doctrine to feed to slaves. Slaves do not look within for answers.

Unlike the Bible or the Koran my mind is the only source I have that I know is from the Creator without anybody having to tell me. A true teacher will show me how to sharpen the tool I already have, not tell me my tools are no good so I need to pay him to do for me what the Creator already equipped me to do.

Slaves are too busy looking and waiting for the "Rapture" or Ezekiel's Wheel to come down and take them to "Heaven".

Interesting article, Fine.

I think Keita made an excellent point. Just because European archaelogist report a finding and that some how "validates" a particular context in the bible doesn't make the entire bible authentic.

If they can lie about the "moon landing" and Armstrong placing a flag on the moon, they can lie about anything.

We need to be aware that the European system has think tanks of with a main objective of disinformation. It's easier to accept a half truth than a blatant lie.

In my opinion, with the "credibility" this information has garnered, it would serve moreso a religio-political purpose to continue to beguile the masses that the bible is authentic, inspired word of God.

With its contradictions, gaps, and blatant plagarisms of elements from much older cultures, the bible is nothing more than "glorified" toilet paper.

The biblical text serves no purpose...

except to further enslave the minds of those who want so desparately to believe what they can not prove and to disprove what they can not accept as the "real deal". :spinstar:

I am a believer that these books written 2 introduce us 2 The Creator have no doubt been altered, rearranged, & 2 some extent invented, but they do serve a purpose... To put us on a path that leads 2 the Ultimate.

I have read the 1st book U mentioned, I will definitely look 4 the second. Thank U highly.

You betcha, Keita!

and you speak the truth!:em3200:

You know what? These ******** can tell us anything! How do we know what they say is true? How do we know they didn't already have all of this worked out to be seen exactly as it was? How do we know anything about a group of people who have been our oppressors????!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back