Black Relationships : Should a married couple have two separate accounts?

Yes, we are having a discussion, and the last time I checked, you're allowed to disagree in discussions. It's clear my viewpoint if different than yours, even though we have said many of the same things. But I'm not resorting to labeling as you have done to me. nor am I taking it in any way other than given. But we've had a clash like this before over a disagreement. I suppose this makes the second time.

If you're through with the name calling and baseless accusations, can we get back to the discussion, please?

And last time I checked we are allowed to express our opinions even if we disagree or agree.
When did I label you??? Of you being sensitive??? I wouldn't call that labeling, but more so obvious.

I'm not done doing anything...because I don't feel I was doing anything other then having a discussion...

But I am done talking to you.....For now.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back