Black Spirituality Religion : A QUESTION FOR MUSLIMS

Just saw this

Hold up! Islamic empires conquered and in Europe for centuries. The most recent of which that I recall is the Ottoman Empire. Calling it conquered or colonization, it's about the same. Someone not of your culture dictating how you must act. The Bosnia situation is a direct result of that history

The United States are a recent addition to this issue. Now being referred to as the great satan. Even though we were the initial and in the beginning, only country that moved to stop the ethnic cleansing of Muslims.

Slavery is slavery. In my book there is no distinction. The enslaved have no rights of citizenship or in many cases humanity. Many were made to be eunuchs against their will.

We agree to disagree. Being Arab is not a race. Being Muslim is not limited to one ethnic group. Therefore, my initial question can not be classified as racist.

The modern version of the so called jihad has taken a different tone. Anyone that supports Israel or dares to set foot in their version of the holy country is deemed a mortal enemy. This is the version I refer to. Again, how can I be called a none believer when I pray to the same GOD and with few exception, view the same cities as holy?

Well debated all the way through!!!! You were a Truth warrior. So good!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back