Black Spirituality Religion : A question to Black Muslims/NOI/Five Percenters

I can not speak for NGE, NOI, orthodox Black Muslims or Black Jews, but I can share with all my experiences.

I remember at one party a Muslim Ghede came down and he greeted everyone with "As-Salaam Alaikum". Afterwards, in typical Ghede fashion, he began to talk. He said he loved pork so much he hated that he didn't eat it when he was truly dead (living) on earth. I thought it was a great irony.

The spirit realm always shatters the neat little box we create on earth. You truly learn that life is to be experienced than explained. It's a beautiful life and a magical world....

Thank you for this! It answers my question quite nicely actually. Did he actually eat any pork during the party?

Peace, and thanks for the response.

Most people consider "spirits" to be some kind of external being (angel, dead person, etc.) that floats around doing it's business until it decides to "take over" the physical of a person, therefore displaying a personality that is unfamiliar to the individual. I don't bare witness to that.

How do you as a NOI god, define or view these spirits?

"The meat itself contains excessive quantities of histamine and imidazole compounds (leading to itching and inflammation), sulphur-containing mesenchymal mucus (which leads to swelling and deposits of mucus in the tendons and cartilage, resulting in arthritis, rheumatism, etc.) Sulphur helps cause firm human tendons and ligaments to be replaced by the pig's soft mesenchymal tissues. The sulphur also causes the degeneration of human cartilage."

Clarify something for me please, is this in reference to commercially raised pigs (given the aforementioned compounds, it sounds like it) or does it refer to all pigs, regardless of their environment/diet?

Rest assured that if you're a part of Allah's Nation and it becomes known that you eat swine, there will be swift justice served by the righteous community at large.

I can't help but enquire as to the nature of this swift justice. The very phrase conjures up visions of a public flogging, or is it non-physical justice?. I hope these questions don't offend you. The NOI does not have as much of a visible presence where I live, I have never met a God or an Earth, so I do so with no other purpose in mind other than to learn.

Many thanks
A

Peace
Precise

Peace, and thanks for the response.

How do you as a NOI god, define or view these spirits?

Clarify something for me please, is this in reference to commercially raised pigs (given the aforementioned compounds, it sounds like it) or does it refer to all pigs, regardless of their environment/diet?

I can't help but enquire as to the nature of this swift justice. The very phrase conjures up visions of a public flogging, or is it non-physical justice?. I hope these questions don't offend you. The NOI does not have as much of a visible presence where I live, I have never met a God or an Earth, so I do so with no other purpose in mind other than to learn.

Many thanks
A
Peace,

I'm not an NOI God. I'm God. There is no need to qualify God. Personally I see spirits as genetic memory, latent personalities, entirely internal to the individual.

I would imagine pigs may have improved hygiene since being used for commercial food sources. Certainly their diets would be limited to what's around and whatever they're fed. However pigs are omnivorous and not only that they are indiscriminate about it. Pigs don't have pores and are pretty much resistant to all forms of poison. If a gun was to my head and I had to eat meat I'd eat pretty much anything before I eat swine.

Justice for transgressing one of the most basic tenants of our culture would be uncomfortable at best. If a person claim our nation they just shouldn't do it. :wink:

Peace
Precise

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back