Black Spirituality Religion : A QUESTION FOR MUSLIMS

That is not true. Why don't you come up with a better lie. All Muslims are forbidden to force anyone to convert to Islam. Only a non-Muslim would concoct such a lie to the contrary.

It is true. There have been too many testimonials to the fact. Just as there was ethnic cleansing in Bosnia, there has been similar in Iraq

:em0200:

Last edited:
Do I really need to tell you that Irag is majority shiite? Irag cannot be taken as an example of a Muslim country. I cannot believe that so many people fall into such ridiculous traps set by the white man.

:10500:

You're splitting hairs here. Whether Baptists or Catholics, we still call them christian.

Last edited:
:10500:

You're splitting hairs here. Whether Baptists or Catholics, we still call them christian.

You juist have to accept that Muslims do not think and act like Christians. Shiites are Muslims. But, they are different in many ways. i do not keep track of it. But, one thing is clear: most Shiites are not Arabs or Africans. So, maybe you need to take a cultural factor into consideration. Shiites are different. That is all I know. Some do not consider them to real Muslims.

You juist have to accept that Muslims do not think and act like Christians. Shiites are Muslims. But, they are different in many ways. i do not keep track of it. But, one thing is clear: most Shiites are not Arabs or Africans. So, maybe you need to take a cultural factor into consideration. Shiites are different. That is all I know. Some do not consider them to real Muslims.

:10500:So, shiites dont read and follow the Koran. They dont recognize the prophet Mohammed. Ane they bite the heads off chickens. Is that what you would have me believe?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back