Black Spirituality Religion : For Muslims or Any Other Non Christian Faith--An Honest Question

In an Absolute sense there is no good or evil..........things just Is and events Are.
Our prejudices and mental constructs labels events and things.

Understand that this is an honest question. I'm not challenging you. I really want to hear from you.

All of the explanations about the phenomenon we see in this world, i.e. the tsumami, the World Trade Center, and the questions we ask about why God allows such things to happen has come from Christians defending the name of Jehovah. Some of these answers are satisfactory and some just raise more questions.

In your world view Allah rules the universe. In that woeld view what is the role that Allah plays in world events? What would your response be if He were the focus of questions about why these things happen?

Again, this is not a challenge--just a question.

We are part of a whole - Singularity
Our actions create reactions that revibrate through out creation.

All the Gods in all the Holy books are not the Creator.......they are but part of the Whole.
Whose place in the continuum of Is'ness and Events are not fully comprehended by Us.

We Are all responsible for Rulership as a Part of the Whole.
The degree to which you exert influence is the degree to which you are Aware.

Well wouldn't "evil" be that which is detrimental to "the Whole" (as you said,) or, is that which is detrimental to "the Whole" not evil?...

The Whole is All in All....Singularity
There can Be nothing that is detrimental the Whole.

Good and Evil is a human concept.
Rooted in concepts of Right and Wrong
Two sides of One phenomenon....Duality

So if the world powers ever decided to atomically bomb Africa to rid the world of Africans and take over Africa's resources, that would not be evil?

As I am a Human being who subscribes to the concept of good and evil as well as various prejudices.......Yes to me it would be evil.
Those Human Beings who did Drop the bomb May hold other prejudices and see it as a Good thing to have done.

All human beings think it is a Good thing to rid the world of disease causing organism......It may very well be that those organism see that as a bad thing if they have concepts of Good and Evil.

The All In All......NATURE
See's species come and go......without Judgement.

OK. Returning to this quote of yours: "There can Be nothing that is detrimental to the Whole," if man as the ruling power of the earth ever ridded the earth of ALL life forms except himself, he would have nothing to eat...that would not be detrimental to the Whole or "evil?"

It would be evil to us as human beings..
It would appear detrimental to us as human beings...
But to the All it just Is

The All IS In ALL
Within The Microcosm is the Macrocosm
To hold Infinity in the palm of your hand and Eternity in an hour

The Whole - All in All - Singularity - Nature Includes ...... Barrenness, Deserts, Death, Destruction and Desolation
They are Areas, Places, Planets that are thought to be devoid of life - they exist they are a part of the whole.
They too have a Role and exert an Influence in the Whole.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back