Black Spirituality Religion : Question For Orthodox Sunni Muslims

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jul 8, 2005.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Why Do Women Remove Their Veil On Hajj , If It Is Law According To Your Qur'aan ?

2. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Issa

The same reason they remove it when they're at home; because they are now in a safe zone.

The veil/hijab was enjoined upon believing women for their protection from being harrassed in the public; but when they're in a comfortable place around believers all focused on Allah....there is no need for it.

Brother Issa, are sunni/orthodox Muslims the only Muslims you have a problem with?

What about the "unorthodox" who call themselves Muslim, have you no disagreements with their philosophy?

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace IssaEl21,

Are you referring to married or un-married women with this question??

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Peace,

same ? for you that I asked IssaEl21 Ralf............is this in regards too married or unmarried or is it the same???

what exactly is an "Orthodox" muslim??
    Meaning Orthodox according to who??

what exactly is an "un-orthodox" Muslim.............?

please explain!!

5. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    Good questions, LORD, one and all.

PEACE

6. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    As- Salaamu - Alaykum < Ralfa'il >

< Ralfa'il > I Know There Over 72 Different Sect Of Muslims And They All Have Their Own Way Of Teaching Islam I Just Use Sunni For The Minute , And No I Don't Hate Hate The Sunni . My Question Can Be Answer By Any Muslim Who Follow The Qur'aan & Bible . I Don't Accept Hadiyth Unless It Back Up Back The Qur'aan ...< Ralfa'il > Listen To The Question Ok
    Why Do Muslim Women Remove Their Veil < ON HAJJ > If It Is Law According To Your Qur'aan

7. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    As- Salaamu - Alaykum < Ralfa'il >

My Point For Asking The Question The Way I Do Is To See If Muslims Are Following The Quraan & Bible , Or Just Following Hadiyth = Words Of Men And Not Of Allah .

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace to you GOD,

4-give me for being slow to welcome you back.....................

9. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    No worries.....I MIND DETECT MIND, and I knew where your heart and mind were.

PEACE

10. IssaEl21

Ratings:
    +4
    Why Do Muslim Women Remove Their Veil < ON Hajj > If It Is Law According To Quraan .

Some Muslim will say it found in their Hadith ! Hadith is not The Divine Laws Of God / Allah but only Collections of what they said Muhammad did and said . Any way The Qur'aan is the best Hadith according Quraan 39;23 And I Quote ( In Part ) Allah Has Revealed ( From Time To Time ) The Most Beautiful Message In The Form Of A Book , Consistent With Itself ( Yet ) Repeating ( Its Teaching In Various Aspects ) .

Some Muslim Will Translate The Word '' Ahsan '' to mean '' Most Beautiful , When it mean '' Best '' The word Most Beautiful would be '' Ajmal ... and not '' Ahsan ! So again that will make all of you Hadith Obsolete according to this quote . You all are breaking God / Allah Own Law . By Allowing Muslims Woman to show their Beauty , '' Their Faces During Pilgrimage . When Quran 24 ; 31 Tells them to cover up their faces !!!

El's Holy Qur'aan 24;31 And I Quote ; And tell the faithful women ( those who follow the Qur'aan ) that they are to < Yagh-dudna > Lower 'their < Absaar > Sights ( cast their eyes downward ) , and to < Yahfadhna > Guards , keep their < Furuwj > Private Parts ' covered , and do not display their prnaments - ( parts of their body ) except for that which appears there of - ( hands feet) and also they are to wear a < Khimaar > Face Veil ( that covers their face ) and ( Yadrib ' Hits ' Alaa - Upon their - Juyuwb '' Bosoms ' and they don't display their body parts except to their < Bu'uwlah / Baals ' Lords And Masters , ( their mates husbands ) or < Aabaa-ihinna > Their Father ' or Aabaa-i ' The Fathers of Bu'uwlatihinna '' Their Baal
    ( Husband - Father - In - Laws ) or Abnaa-ihinna '' Their Own Sons ' or Abnaa-i Bu'uwlatihinna '' Their Adopted Sons From A Husband , or Ikhwaanihinna '' Their Own Brothers ' , or Baniy Ikhwaanihinna '' Their Nephews Brother's Sons or Baniy Akhwaatihinna '' Their Other Nephews , ( Sister's Sons ) ' or Nisaa - ihinna '' Their Women ( Muslim Women ) , or those on who are possessed by their right hands - women their husband take care of , or their followers ( slaves ) , not those who have sexual desire from our mortal men ( slaves ) , or the little children who have no knowledge of women's < Awraat > Nakedness and let them not
    < Yadrib > Strike < Bi-Arjuihinna > With Their Feet in order to make known that which they are hiding from < Ziynatihinna > '' Their Ornaments ( bust , posterior , etc , of your body parts ) ; And turn to the Source , Allah altogether ; Oh you who are of the faithful , so that you will be prosperous .