Black Spirituality Religion : What Is A Real Man? - posts moved from CHRISTIANITY STUDY GROUP THREAD

In general..women don't understand the nuances that goes with being a man.

I'm not certain your observation is sound. Let's you and I re-trace your magnificent journey of life.

You were conceived through a 9 month journey. In between that journey, there was the idea of conception, 24 hours within ovulation. Your mother's egg was awaiting your father's sperm which means she was anticipating your arrival and was building the nest even before your father decided to visit. You were born before you were born. But you write:

women don't understand the nuances that goes with being a man

In the second month of your journey here your mother provided you with a heart and a beat. (boom, boom). But you believe:

In the third month of your journey, your mother begin to provide the ossification of your bones and to give shape to her baby boy's ears. But you write:

Also here in the third month, it was YOUR Mama who decided if she wanted a girl or a boy and obviously she chose to have a warrior-male scholar that go round. But you say:

In the 4th month your Mama gave you, her baby boy, teeth and some hair patterns on your head.

The 5th month your Mama gave you fingers (along with fingerprints), toes and equipped you with internal reactions which makes you jump and or respond to loud noises. But you believe:

Your beautiful Mama gave you, her baby boy, eyebrows your 6th month journey. Your Mama is teaching you how to breathe (yoga) and your Mama is teaching you how to regulate your body temperature (scenic adaptation) during this time. But you say:

At the 7th month of your remarkable journey, your beautiful Mama is now opening the deeper lines of communication with you to her and from you to the outside world. Subconsciously you are now in tuned with her beautiful and inspiring voice to all others. You are not listening to your daddy's voice. Thus, it is your Mama's instructions, to her son, which you are taught to follow.

Regularly now in the 8th month you are wasting inside your Mama...right? It has to go somewhere. But your Mama don't mind because she was already preparing a holy chamber, for you, her son. So she takes that waste and routes it through her organs to be sure you remain safe, healthy and comfortable. At this time too she tells you it's OK for you to open your eyes if you want because she's going to be presenting you to the world soon.

The first time you opened your eyes was inside your Mama's chambers.

The 9th month of your journey arrives and she presents you, her warrior scholar to the world. And look at you now my dear Brotha...teaching in another chamber of the Mystery System operated by another powerful Black Queen.

Is this a coincidence? Or are you a product of a powerful Queen who does "understand the nuances that goes with being a man"?

I'm not certain your observation is sound. Let's you and I re-trace your magnificent journey of life.

You were conceived through a 9 month journey. In between that journey, there was the idea of conception, 24 hours within ovulation. Your mother's egg was awaiting your father's sperm which means she was anticipating your arrival and was building the nest even before your father decided to visit. You were born before you were born. But you write:

In the second month of your journey here your mother provided you with a heart and a beat. (boom, boom). But you believe:

In the third month of your journey, your mother begin to provide the ossification of your bones and to give shape to her baby boy's ears. But you write:

Also here in the third month, it was YOUR Mama who decided if she wanted a girl or a boy and obviously she chose to have a warrior-male scholar that go round. But you say:

In the 4th month your Mama gave you, her baby boy, teeth and some hair patterns on your head.

The 5th month your Mama gave you fingers (along with fingerprints), toes and equipped you with internal reactions which makes you jump and or respond to loud noises. But you believe:

Your beautiful Mama gave you, her baby boy, eyebrows your 6th month journey. Your Mama is teaching you how to breathe (yoga) and your Mama is teaching you how to regulate your body temperature (scenic adaptation) during this time. But you say:

At the 7th month of your remarkable journey, your beautiful Mama is now opening the deeper lines of communication with you to her and from you to the outside world. Subconsciously you are now in tuned with her beautiful and inspiring voice to all others. You are not listening to your daddy's voice. Thus, it is your Mama's instructions, to her son, which you are taught to follow.

Regularly now in the 8th month you are wasting inside your Mama...right? It has to go somewhere. But your Mama don't mind because she was already preparing a holy chamber, for you, her son. So she takes that waste and routes it through her organs to be sure you remain safe, healthy and comfortable. At this time too she tells you it's OK for you to open your eyes if you want because she's going to be presenting you to the world soon.

The 9th month of your journey arrives and she presents you, her warrior scholar to the world. And look at you now my dear Brotha...teaching in another chamber of the Mystery System operated by another powerful Black Queen.

Is this a coincidence? Or are you a product of a powerful Queen who does "understand the nuances that goes with being a man"?

:bowdown:

What a beautiful way of describing the pre-birth experience! Thank you for that, Bro. Perfection. :bowdown:

It truly is an amazing journey for a mother and child. For 9 months, you're inseparable.

Speaking from my own experience, so many thoughts went through my mind during my pregnancy causing me to constantly wonder what it would be like to actually take responsibility for another person. I strongly wanted my child to have the best chance in life and almost immediately upon knowing I was pregnant, I wanted to protect her from any danger or threat.

I didn't know whether my child was a girl or boy prior to birth but I definitely KNEW she/he was a Black child and with that knowledge, I'll admit a slight sadness came over me as I wondered how I could willingly bring such a child--someone who I would love more deeply than anyone or anything I had ever known--into a racist world.

But it was a moment that I also knew that I had a huge responsibility to her/him and as I eventually lay on the delivery table and my woman-child passed through my body and came into the world, I ACCEPTED my responsibility and have been fiercely committed to doing all that I could to raise her to be a seeker of knowledge and truth, and never be afraid to speak her truth or to pursue that which she chooses to be. I knew that was the BEST gift that I, as a parent, could impart to her and I would have done no less for a man-child.

I like your post,but it still does not change the fact that both male and female can't fully empathize (not sympathize) with the opposite sex. Explain to me a woman's emotion during child birth? Why are men quick to abandoned a child when the mother won't?

Have you ever heard the phrase that there is no love like a mother's love?

Why do we stress that to raise a child the best way takes both mother and father?

I have a question and don't take this the wrong way, but it does make a difference. Do you have any kids that you have raised?

Peace!

Why is this subject always taken as a slight against the black woman? In any other venue this will be agreed upon by both.

Take note of his comment at 1:50sec

The simple fact is that giving birth to a black male does not teach that black male how to grow up t be a black man.

peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back