Black Relationships : Should polygamy be legal in America?

I'm just saying that some christian groups, such as the mormons do allow polygamy. Now, the islamists may argue over it, but according to their holy book, polygamy is allowed in islam, according to islamreligion.com. I personally am not christian or islamic, I just looked up religions that allow polygamy. I also feel that polygamy and polyamory should be legal between consenting adults. Yeah, that would make a divorce a living nightmare in court, but to each their own. I also feel that people shouldn't marry until they are positive that they love that person. In a perfect world (which of course we do not live in), like my wife-to-be and myself, people should be friends long before they pursue a romantic relationship. We were friends for five years before we realized that we loved each other romantically, and have been together for six years. Too bad that things don't always turn out this way.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back