Black Spirituality Religion : God = Light = Self

I hear you brother Clyde but speaking of lanes, this is a discussion posted in general religion/spirituality, not a political forum.

So, since there is no singular Black religion or Black spirituality, there is no distraction unless we allow ourselves to be distracted, lol!

If we view this topic to be distracting it is simple. Do not engage in the discussion.

Peace!

I agree brutha,but my flaws sometimes get the best of me. Most times it's hard for me to resist easy targets, especially when they pertain to
certain areas of interests to me. Also, like I said before, I like to give people a chance to help me understand them if I'm not getting it. Because I generally glean useful information that way.

Peace!...My brutha.

I hear you brother Clyde but speaking of lanes, this is a discussion posted in general religion/spirituality, not a political forum.

So, since there is no singular Black religion or Black spirituality, there is no distraction unless we allow ourselves to be distracted, lol!

If we view this topic to be distracting it is simple. Do not engage in the discussion.

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... More so than the particular forum or religious aspect, my thoughts apply to the participants and self-temperance. For example, if the OP would act with less piety and more respect, then perhaps in his mind a consensus could be reached after considering the points of view of others; rather than discord, which is the case as we speak.

Peace In,

I have gots ta get me dat analogy book you got stashed bruh because you are on it!!!

"Stay in your lane"...Yeah...I'm stillin from ya...:D

Peace!

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Its an open statement, no copyright registration violation involved, lol... glad you like it and understand its meaning, to reduce arguments, regardless of venue; consider the other person's point of view unless you are the expert, and even then seek consensus on the issues.

Peace In,

Tautology means the needless repetition of something. Yes, I do repeat the same message over and over again everyday on Destee. But, is this behavior of mine needless?

Well, clearly, you do not 'get' what I am talking about. But that could be, as you say, because this Istlota is not saying anything of value.

Or, maybe, just maybe, he is saying something of value which you do not, yet, 'get'.

Or, is he just some mad fool speaking madness?

Is he maybe just playing with your head, cracking his whip just to watch you jump? Maybe.

Or, maybe, he loves you enough to endure in the hope he might, someday, figure out a Way to change one or more sons of Darkness into sons of Light.

Nah. Couldn't be.

Still, there remains a question ...

Why does he do it? Why, why? For a few years now, since he joined Destee, he has been getting beat up on the regular arguing for the efficacy of embracing white folks. Still does to this very day. Everything he does --- that tautology of his again --- seems to involve him beating his head again against that wall. One member after another takes turns slapping him around, trying to beat some sense into him. But, he just keeps on again, again, and again with this Oneness, All Is One, Love, Love, Love crap.

Love? Hah! Illusions, vagaries of perception, temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect.

Why, why, why? Why doesn't he just give up? He must be able to see it by now. He must know it by now. He can't win!

Why, why, why does he persist?

Or cinema flick . . ..

I'm not sure that there is as much discordance here as you think there is. I just think that you're going about expressing yourself in the wrong way.

By request, I read a White boy talk about how we need to abandon using 'race' words as these words empower 'racist ideology.' I did not engage the White boy, but I posed a question to another person engaging him: what's that solution to do with the child in the Congo who has a gun held to his head as he scrapes the walls of a mine for Coltan?

It's the same with self=light, what's that to do with the price of bread or how I and many others can't afford that bread?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back