Black Spirituality Religion : What is God?

this does not belong on the front porch....move it to the appropriate forum please

Thank you Brother @jamesfrmphilly, you're right, this should be in the Spirituality / Religion Forum.

I have moved it there now.

@Astrocometman ... this forum is an introduction forum and I will leave your (re)introduction post on the Front Porch :

You and everyone are absolutely welcome to continue posting in this thread, of course.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I assume by your reference to a spook God you are NOI. Does NOI declare Elijah Muhammad didn't die with Farrakhan claiming without being displaced bodily he was drawn to visit and have conversation with Elijah on the Mother Plane whose existence has no evidential foundation? What is claimed to be real is material in your philosophy. Are there any findings that take issue with your level of understanding. You are materialist is what you're saying. On what foundation do you stand that has a greater grounds than philosophy?
Peace,

Your assumption is wrong. It appears you live off of assumption, which is why you cannot progress. The mundane escapes you because you want God to be some fantastical magician that exists and operates outside of universal law.

I said everything is real, yet you want to discuss mother planes, Farrakhan and Ghulam Bogans. You appear to be an extremist who is drawn to nonsense. Any findings that take issue with my level of understanding are findings that take issue with science and mathematics.

I'll say it again and keep saying it, hoping that it will finally sink in. EVERYTHING IS REAL!

Peace

Peace,

"Your assumption is wrong. It appears you live off of assumption, which is why you
cannot progress. The mundane escapes you because you want God to be some fantastical magician that exists and operates outside of universal law."
You make it your business to be obscure,
I said everything is real, yet you want to discuss mother planes, Farrakhan and Ghulam Bogans. You appear to be an extremist who is drawn to nonsense. Any findings that take issue with my level of understanding are findings that take issue with science and mathematics.

I'll say it again and keep saying it, hoping that it will finally sink in. EVERYTHING IS REAL!

Peace
You write,

"You do not understand. The spook, mystery god does not exist. I said to you at the very start of this thread that everything is real and once you grasped that concept, you would be on your way. You don't get it, therefore you continue on in confusion. Looking for God everywhere but the one place you can find God is a waste of time. Take it back to the root............... "Everything is real."

Your assessment is philosophical. You declare "a spook mystery god", one that doesn't exist. Your mind goes blank thereafter, as if reality starts and ends with whatever your criteria happens to be to make your vacuous thought. You write "Everything is real." Apparently, you are impressed your grasp on the topic is resolute. You exist like more than a few. Having seen no ufos there are those who swear they don't exist because they've never seen one. Your use of the term spook gives pause to reason you are NOI. On that assumption I wrote what I wrote. You attempt to turn that into a need to buy into your concept, ingratiating yourself in the depth of your assumption, without the slightest idea of what's real on the topic. You do that without providing a single word on what I clearly surmised, whether I'm right or wrong about you personally on the word spook. What I wrote is exactly true about NOI. You being mute on your philosophical stance to provide yourself with a sense of accomplishment in this discussion is as banal as banal can be. If my assumption is incorrect about you that's not the end of the world, it's true as true can be about NOI. I am impressed you would withhold information to give yourself fuel to empower some bragging rights you haven't earned. Writing to me about everything being real, out of the dark of anonymity may be impressive for you. It's not like that qualifies you to be writing about what's real. You're a long way from being real trying to chide me for not being able to read your mind. LOL

"
Peace,

Your assumption is wrong. It appears you live off of assumption, which is why you cannot progress. The mundane escapes you because you want God to be some fantastical magician that exists and operates outside of universal law.

Peace

I assume by your reference to a spook God you are NOI. Does NOI declare Elijah Muhammad didn't die with Farrakhan claiming without being displaced bodily he was drawn to visit and have conversation with Elijah on the Mother Plane whose existence has no evidential foundation? What is claimed to be real is material in your philosophy. Are there any findings that take issue with your level of understanding. You are materialist is what you're saying. On what foundation do you stand that has a greater grounds than philosophy?

Thank you Brother @jamesfrmphilly, you're right, this should be in the Spirituality / Religion Forum.

I have moved it there now.

@Astrocometman ... this forum is an introduction forum and I will leave your (re)introduction post on the Front Porch :

You and everyone are absolutely welcome to continue posting in this thread, of course.

If you have any questions please ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:
Des

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back