Black Spirituality Religion : You Are God - A Philosophical Essay on the Nature of Existence, Reality, and Immortality

Hi jamesfrmphilly,

I understand. Immortality may not be for everyone, but I hope you change your mind. I honestly believe we can gain the ability to fly, I'm 100% certain we can figure it out. At the very least, stay until then. Then decide whether or not you want to stick around. And yes, please go vegan. It may be hard to see right now, but you will eventually get to a point where you will find eating meat to be disgusting.

Last edited:
New section. If you have already read the essay and don't want to look for it, here it is.

Section: A Self-Defining Symbolic Contract Of Existence That Incorporates Free Will... I'm An Awareness And You're An Awareness; And Whether We All Like It Or Not, We're All Immortal And We All Know It

Let's just cut to the chase. If you can read this at this moment, then there is no need to define awareness, there is no need to define existence. It doesn't matter what race you are. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, we're all immortal and we all know it. It doesn't matter if you are strong or weak. It doesn't matter if you're ugly or attractive. It doesn't matter if you are short or tall. It doesn't matter if you are deformed or able-bodied. It doesn't matter if you are fearful or brave. It doesn't matter if you live a life of toil or a life of leisure. It doesn't matter if you are polite or rude. It doesn't matter if you are confident or flabbergasted. It doesn't matter if you want heaven or armageddon. It doesn't matter if you feel hunger or a full stomache. It doesn't matter if you are homeless or live in a mansion. It doesn't matter if you are religious or atheist. It doesn't matter if you are lazy or productive. It doesn't matter if you feel stress or feel at peace. It doesn't matter if you are insignificant or all-powerful. It doesn't matter if you have a high school degree or a PhD. It doesn't matter if you are deceived or deceiver. It doesn't matter if you are oppressed or oppressor. It doesn't matter if you use science or magick. It doesn't matter if you are the alpha male or the omega male. It doesn't matter if you are good or evil, we are all immortal and we all know it. The truth doesn't care about your feelings. We have all eternity to sort out the details... or create new ones. And if you can suffer an eternity in hell, and I know you believe you can, then that means you can suffer an eternity on this material plane. There would be no difference.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back