Black Entertainment : Tyler Perry

peace

I remember when he had no backing and was telling people outside of the beacon theatre to stop bootlegging his plays....Even had a whole skit about it in the beginning of his plays if you bought the vhs. I used to go see his new play every year at the beacon theatre on fathers day. We would always go to the last show on Sundays because during the last show he would always ad lib and change his lines up and have the rest of the cast confused which always made it the best show.

With that said, I'm not mad at him because i know what it is and i've watched him from the very beginning.....The plays are funny as hell if you go see them in person, the movies based on the plays are whack.

The dress, i feel he used as a smoke screen for him to hide behind while he snuck his message in to black people. His plays are geared almost exclusively for Christians and his movies are watered down to suit everyone, including white people. To me, all of his material is basically the same with just a twist or two here and there. He is loyal to his people, for at the end of one play i remember him talking (without the dress on) and telling the story of how when he got started he had no money to pay some of the cast and they stuck it out with him anyway and now you see them not only in the plays and movies, but also in his tv series "meet the browns" and the other one he has.

The Boul'e? How else did he become the first black person with his own studio and i believe ms. Boul'et was right there with him for the dedication?

Tyler+Perry+Studios+Opening+Gala+hme7LbFPj6xl.jpg

What was that old beatles song that said something to the effect of "I get by with a little help from my friends"....

there's a message here. #1. It's ok to portray a homo if it's for money. Money is more important than the effect of one on our children or any possible future we may be attempting to build. #2. It takes courage to dress up like a woman and black men generally don't have that. #3. He tells women that they are beautiful and that's best done with a dress on instead of pants....plus he know where the money is at, right? I just want to make sure that I'm getting this right and not making anything up.

let me see...He makes trillions of money and you make what?...

see,... men don't like him prolly because he isn't afraid to wear a dress and a wig for that millions of dollars.

and...men don't like him because he makes the women feel good and tells 'em that they are beautiful,...

He doesn't just reaach out to women,.he's reaches out to the men, too.

plus,..he knows where the money is.

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/tyler-perry.71295/page-2

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back