Black Entertainment : Tyler Perry: Rumors of Notorious 'Boondocks' Episode Runs Afoul, Rep Says It's False

if u ask me the episode was right on point...it's what i have thought for years....
look at the episode before you judge it...
aaron is a genius in my opinion...he uses satyr to get a immensely valuable point across...
and that point is that we as black folks are happy being looked as buffoons and self hating barbarians today....

ya'll can say what u want about the boondocks but i love the show....

amnat77....yeah dude on true blood is actually the only f@g that i have admired on tv...

one love
khasm

Hollywood is the brain child of white supremacy, and White supremacy as always feared the virility of the the BLACK MAN. The only way to control the image of the black man is thru emasculation and degradation in the media..heck even Denzel( the ultimate example of a Virile black man) got shot in the A$ss..smh..

Think about it, this is nothing new. The Abrahamic religions has done a splendid job with controlling and manipulating the image if the black woman to the point were we either seen as 'Harlots' see : JEZEBEL or SAINTS: see Mary.:10500:.

Example:

I usually do not watch television, however I ran across a show called True Blood online and thought the series to be quiet good. I had to stop watching it because I noted the ONLY black male character with a recurring role is a cross dressing gay prostitute. Now don't get me wrong, the actor playing the part is BRILLIANT!, I looked him up to find he is a graduate of the prestigious acting school Juliad(sp), and as far as I can tell is straight in real life.

I don't know what this has to do with religion since the Abrahamic religion as you call it speaks about a Black man reaching in his chest pocket and coming out "white like leprosy" therefore logic would dictate that any significant other he had would be of the same complexion as well as their daughters and grand daughters.

but the brother from Julliard, aspect was even lampooned in "Hollywood Shuffle" where a brother was playing a gang banger after graduating from NYU and being a top Shakespearian actor.

true blood is actually the only f@g that i have admired on tv...

lol@ brother Khasm13 after all he/she is kinda kool

This episode was funny, however...It sucks that they were portraying Tyler Perry like that...

sister , I hear ya i kinda feel the same why that they did it without his awareness
and ok to do so about him.........

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back