Black Entertainment : Tyler Perry

Peace Family,

How do y'all feel about Tyler Perry, his Madea movies and him speaking for and to Black people?

Honestly?...I question anything that he does on the basis that "if he wasn't wearing a dress and wig, would he have gotten the success that he has? I doubt it. In fact, I could equally question why almost all of the successful men in the media had to wear dresses and wigs and make up? They even asked David Chapelle to wear a dress but he said NO! We could easily say that it doesn't mean anything but these are the images that they keep in our young babies faces as if it is ok! They now have homosexual courses and books that they teach our children out of...so I don't know if I'm a good person to be asking this question.

I like him...Not all men like him because he's speak'n to the women.

Men don't like him because of what I wrote. Will Smith, Flip Wilson, Ving Rymes, Wesley Snipes, Martin, Jamie Fox, the Wayans brothers, Cee-Low, Grand mama, Dennis Rodman and many more all dressed as women or played in homosexual roles. So don't get it wrong...the black mans reasons is not how you may see it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back