Black Spirituality Religion : Truth Seekers! Interesting article inside.

Info

You use the word foolish a whole lot . You used it to describe the NOI, then again to those who do not believe in a religion (as I don't) & now u use it here again to try & disprove the nature of this thread & OUR people who are seeking knowledge. Know ye not that this type of comment can deter one from further investigation brotha??

But I didn't call Purple Moons or anyone else on here foolish did I?

There are those who are indeed foolish in our community aren't they?

So what's the problem?

I didn't say the NOI as a whole was a foolish organization, but some aspects of thier beliefs certainly are foolish and deceptive.

If you disagree I can certainly provide vivid examples.

- besides that my brotha I must disagree once again as it was Ancient sumeria & Atlantis that introduced the snake/dragon which predates the Hyksos & Assyrians which were about 1700 years b4 the so-called Christ.....

I said that the Hyksos introduced snake/dragon worship to Ancient Egypt/Kemet...not the entire world.

But was Ancient Sumeria and Atlantis (if it existed) connected in some way?

As u said in the other thread that you only follow the Qu'ran, yet when I mentioned Ibrahim and his being thrown in the fire by those who hated him for desstroying their Idols you said - "you don't follow or bother with fairy tales" - yet, this story is is your Holy Qu'ran????????????

i would not have responded to this at all as our sista can handle her own, but you are confusing me. How can one go soley on the Holy Qu'ran if one does not know ALL that is inside??????????????

Brutha you must be honest and not use deceptive language in your zeal to prove a point.

I didn't say that the story of Abraham being thrown in the fire was a FAIRY-TALE

I said that first you claim he was dipped in boiling water; then later you changed it to him being tossed in a hot furnace by Nimrod.

So I simply asked you for evidence of Nimrod persecuting Abraham in the Koran.

And you couldn't provide it....which is why I questioned it in the first place.

Now can you....king...provide evidence to discredit what I've just posted in response to the sistaz article?

Ralfa'il said:
Info

You use the word foolish a whole lot . You used it to describe the NOI, then again to those who do not believe in a religion (as I don't) & now u use it here again to try & disprove the nature of this thread & OUR people who are seeking knowledge. Know ye not that this type of comment can deter one from further investigation brotha??

But I didn't call Purple Moons or anyone else on here foolish did I?

There are those who are indeed foolish in our community aren't they?

So what's the problem?

I didn't say the NOI as a whole was a foolish organization, but some aspects of thier beliefs certainly are foolish and deceptive.

If you disagree I can certainly provide vivid examples.

- besides that my brotha I must disagree once again as it was Ancient sumeria & Atlantis that introduced the snake/dragon which predates the Hyksos & Assyrians which were about 1700 years b4 the so-called Christ.....

I said that the Hyksos introduced snake/dragon worship to Ancient Egypt/Kemet...not the entire world.

But was Ancient Sumeria and Atlantis (if it existed) connected in some way?

As u said in the other thread that you only follow the Qu'ran, yet when I mentioned Ibrahim and his being thrown in the fire by those who hated him for desstroying their Idols you said - "you don't follow or bother with fairy tales" - yet, this story is is your Holy Qu'ran????????????

i would not have responded to this at all as our sista can handle her own, but you are confusing me. How can one go soley on the Holy Qu'ran if one does not know ALL that is inside??????????????

Brutha you must be honest and not use deceptive language in your zeal to prove a point.

I didn't say that the story of Abraham being thrown in the fire was a FAIRY-TALE

I said that first you claim he was dipped in boiling water; then later you changed it to him being tossed in a hot furnace by Nimrod.

So I simply asked you for evidence of Nimrod persecuting Abraham in the Koran.

And you couldn't provide it....which is why I questioned it in the first place.

Now can you....king...provide evidence to discredit what I've just posted in response to the sistaz article?

peace,

Let's not loose track that we are brotha's first off..... If u respond to a thread & quote someone on that thread & then your next words are:

"I don't know why people keep spreading these lies and negroes keep believing in them.

Well...yes I do....

White scientists and archeologist who know better spread the lies to keep black people thouroughly confused and thrown off true history; and foolish negroes believe them because they don't know any better.
- you see why I responded the way I did brotha?? U didn't directly do (don't get me wrong) but you didn't leave much room for doubt & as I agreed with her I could take it that you were also referring to me as well as the rest of our people........

By saying the NOI follows some made up teachings that sound good - is in effect calling our brothers & sisters of this group foolish is it not??

But I did provide qu'ranic verses regarding Ibrahim and the oil/fire brotha....

In regards to Ibrahim I also said when u questioned about him being placed in boiling oil that that is in some Qu'rans & in others it simply says "fire" then I provided Surah (chapter) 21 for you to read the account for yourself. So I don't overstand why this was even brought up again!! You said when we first met in referring to some religious groups that u soley go by the Koran and not fairytales in another thread. That's when I asked you about Abraham & the boiling oil & you said again that you only go by the Koran and not stories. THen, I said but this story is in the holy qu'ran!! Not in this thread but I believe the thread of Abrahma and the lepors.................

Pardon me, yes u did say the Hyksos introduced it to Egypt & not the world........forgive me I was wrong!!

THere is never a need for me to be deceptive or dishonest with my family as this is only a discussion. I don't beleive anyone is here to win a prize just indulge in intellectual conversation!!!!!!!

King.....You're funny!!!!

Yes, they were conncected as the Hyksos had to get it from somewhere just as today's England & china & others get it from somewhere else.......

My intention was not to discredit you, just ask you to use the word "foolish" a little more sparingly brotha.....

salaamu!!

Sekhemu said:
Can somebody please prove to me that our ancestors in Khemet worshipped serpents. Show documentation please.

peace brotha Sek,

You know I could never say that................I said "SUmeria & Atlantis inroduced the snake/dragon" - but I didn't say to Egypt or that the Egyptians worshipped them....

peace bra!!