Black Spirituality Religion : Tell The Truth!!!

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
Why do you really attend a Church or place of worship? By attending same,:research: what are you hoping to religiously gain? And do you really feel that it's necessary to do so, that is attend a church, to achieve your religious intentions? :computer:No pun is intended with this thread, etc. We are not:nono: portraying an atheist or religious believer, etc. The question simply is, "why do you attend or worship at a church?" Try not express scriptures from the Holy Book, etc. Just say why "you" go to Church? :script: In your very own words too! SwagII QQ...

Why do you really attend a Church or place of worship? By attending same,:research: what are you hoping to religiously gain? And do you really feel that it's necessary to do so, that is attend a church, to achieve your religious intentions? :computer:No pun is intended with this thread, etc. We are not:nono: portraying an atheist or religious believer, etc. The question simply is, "why do you attend or worship at a church?" Try not express scriptures from the Holy Book, etc. Just say why "you" go to Church? :script: In your very own words too! SwagII QQ...
I no longer attend church but when I did it was to find truth hidden in scriptures.

I no longer attend church but when I did it was to find truth hidden in scriptures.
There never was any truth hidden in scriptures, etc. What makes you think that the scriptures were of any truth, that's if you did! All there is in any religion is fable and fiction! Stories handed down from generation to generation! There is no magic! look that word up, remember it! "MAGIC..." SwagII out...

There never was any truth hidden in scriptures, etc. What makes you think that the scriptures were of any truth, that's if you did!
All Sacred Scriptures have Truths in them.
I know they are filled with Truth...That I do not question.
All there is in any religion is fable and fiction! Stories handed down from generation to generation!
A Fable is story conveying a Moral and Ethical Truth.....truth and Justice are based in Morality and Ethics.
Fiction is the birthplace of the Future.
Yesterday's Fiction is often Today's Facts....Everything Man Invents, Starts first in the Mind of Man - as a Idea(fiction/hypothesis)

There is no magic! look that word up, remember it! "MAGIC..." SwagII out...
Magic abounds around you, it's just that you are accustomed and familiar with Today's Magic. The moment you Understand how magic works it's no longer Magic, it become a Science, Practice or Technology.
Magic is the the first of the Sciences....Man's attempt to observe, learn, study, control, and predict Nature.
It is Said "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from Magic"

Perhaps you do a lot of reading, etc. that's good for you, etc. The word Fable is a lot to do with human-kinds written history from certain periods of Man's time on Earth, etc. God didn't create human-beings, etc. This hu-man created God, trying to explain mankind's unknown, etc. Lets just say God did it, created it, etc., because we really don't know! This creation of God makes it all easier to explain! Right??? Then man got carried away and put all that heaven and hell stuff in the mix, etc. Then came the so call God's messagers that begin and still do fleeced the flock, etc. Then came that 10% of yo income rip-off, etc. Now the simple act of praying is consumed with getting at these naive folks money! While promising them a better life after they are dead! There you have it!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back