Black Spirituality Religion : Truth Seekers! Interesting article inside.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by PurpleMoons, Mar 31, 2005.

1. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    The tombs of King David, King Solomon
    and the Queen of Sheba Discovered

by Ralph Ellis
    The Missing Monarchy
    One of the primary problems for Judaeo-Christian theologians is the disturbing reality that both King David and King Solomon, the most celebrated kings of Judaic history, cannot be found in the historical record. So how can this be so? How could a wealthy and influential empire suddenly disappear from the archaeological record? The physical evidence, or rather the lack of it, has long been deeply troubling.
    But, having at last discovered solid evidence that showed the true location for the tombs and sarcophagi of King Solomon and King David, I did wonder how these precious artifacts had not been identified previously. It was only on visiting this location that the reasons became more clear. While I had already ascertained that these two historic sarcophagi had lain, mis-identified, in a museum for more than sixty years, I was still not prepared for what I actually discovered – at the back of a small, unexceptional room, the magnificent solid silver coffins of two of the most celebrated monarchs in ancient history lay in total darkness!
    This investigation had begun several years ago with the publication of my first book Jesus, Last of the Pharaohs, in which I traced the history of the early Biblical patriarchs and showed them to have been the Hyksos pharaohs of Egypt. If the truth were known, the Biblical Exodus of ‘lowly’ shepherds out of Egypt was actually the historical exodus of the Hyksos Shepherd Kings out of Egypt. This book was followed swiftly by a sequel called Tempest & Exodus, which showed clear evidence that the Biblical Exodus had been inscribed upon an ancient Egyptian stele of Ahmose I.
    But what of these later and more famous Israelite monarchs? What of King David and King Solomon? While these monarchs were undoubtedly missing from the archaeological record of Judaea, could they too have had an Egyptian ancestry and heritage? While this suggestion might initially seem to be highly unlikely, it may actually be true. The following table lists the known pharaohs of the twenty-first dynasty and compares these names with the equivalent Biblical ancestors of King David:

Biblical Leaders Historical Pharaohs

Ezron (Hezron) Ramesses
    Ram Ramesses
    Amminadab Amen-Nesbanebdjed (Smendes)
    Nahshon Nemneshu (Amenemnishu)
    Salmon Siamun
    Boaz Bas-Uasorkon
    Obed Amenemopet
    Jesse Harsiese
    David Psusennes II

Click on the link that states The tombs of King David, King Solomon
    and the Queen of Sheba Discovered
    http://www.hiddenmysteries.org/headlines/

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    PEACE...................I can't hold my tongue when I see someone is doing what jesus comanded......."seeking the truth"

U C sista Purple (purple is royalty as u probably already know & u wear it well) this is what I mean when I say I follow Mathematics. The first law of mathematics is to get to the root of things to find out where they start. THis can only be done by investigation and research.

- When one investigates they will see that ther was no FLOOD OF NOAH either as well as no Exodus during the period the bible claims, but rather it comes from another period already past....& a sign of one to come!!!

- as I said in another thread that the book of Genesis was not even apart of the original translated bible. It was added later from somewhere else.........Moses did not exist - his story is stolen from King Sargon (to anyone viewing this thread and disagree, check it out first) & there is no record of a Pharoah chasing him (Moses) & the jews, then pharoah and his soldiers being devoured by the Red Sea.........If it was true they wouldn't have had to make a movie about it (the 10 commandments)!!!!!!!! (movies = mind control - mind control = movies)

-Alexander the Snake did not burn down the halls of higher learning in Egypt for nothing. He knew back then that he could never let the truth be known, that the BLACK WOMAN & MAN WERE GODESSES & GODS!!!!

"Know thy self" & u will be closer to your God than you could ever imagine!!!

I LEAVE U IN PEACE SISTA PURPLE........ :bowdown: :bowdown:

3. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16

I don't know why people keep spreading these lies and negroes keep believing in them.

Well...yes I do....

White scientists and archeologist who know better spread the lies to keep black people thouroughly confused and thrown off true history; and foolish negroes believe them because they don't know any better.

If you aren't out in the field doing the research for yourself....they'll liable to tell you anything.

Nowhere in the bible or any other ancient manuscript does it state that the Hebrews were the Hyksos people who invaded Egypt.

The only thing the 2 people had in common was that they were both from Asia.

The Hyksos invaders were ASSYRIANS plain and simple and even the Bible verifies this:

Isaiah 52:4 says>>>
    "FOR THUS SAITH THE LORD GOD, MY PEOPLE WENT DOWN AFORETIME INTO EGYPT TO SOJOURN THERE; AND THE ASSYRIAN OPPRESSED THEM WITHOUT CAUSE."

The Hebrews admit that along with the native population, they too were oppressed by the Assyrians while they ruled Egypt.

In the Koran, we rarely read where the Egyptians were oppressing the Hebrew, but rather Pharoah's People were said to be the enemies.

The Hyksos/Assyrians were also the rulers that introduced snake/dragon worship into Egypt.

They were the first pharoahs to where that red checkered head-covering that was shamed like a Cobra so many pharoahs donned.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace god,

You use the word foolish a whole lot :haha:. You used it to describe the NOI, then again to those who do not believe in a religion (as I don't) & now u use it here again to try & disprove the nature of this thread & OUR people who are seeking knowledge. Know ye not that this type of comment can deter one from further investigation brotha??

- besides that my brotha I must disagree once again as it was Ancient sumeria & Atlantis that introduced the snake/dragon which predates the Hyksos & Assyrians which were about 1700 years b4 the so-called Christ.....

"In the Koran, we rarely read where the Egyptians were oppressing the Hebrew, but rather Pharoah's People were said to be the enemies." - this is a statement of uncertainty!!

As u said in the other thread that you only follow the Qu'ran, yet when I mentioned Ibrahim and his being thrown in the fire by those who hated him for desstroying their Idols you said - "you don't follow or bother with fairy tales" - yet, this story is is your Holy Qu'ran????????????

- i would not have responded to this at all as our sista can handle her own, but you are confusing me. How can one go soley on the Holy Qu'ran if one does not know ALL that is inside??????????????

:confused:

No disrespect intended brotha, I pray u help me Overstand!!!!!!!

5. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    By that statement, I assume that you have been out in the feild doing the research yourself. That your understanding of this is not soley based on religious text alone. As for myself I trust no man's words or writings. I know the nature of man isn't always righteous of his intents. Especially being that I was not there in that time period. Anybody can say that their words came from the infinite one. To be honest, I really don't care who oppressed whom. I'm more concern about whether or not I'm doing my part to ensure my passage back home, and seek facts as I journey on. However if you care to go into detail of your findings, I am very interested to hear what you have came across.

By the way, Welcome to Destee's! I hope you find your experience here comfortable and enlightening!

6. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    (Smiling at Brother Info-Moetry) It don't cost me much to look and seek for self. Eventually I'll get to the root, God willing.

Bowing my head humbly King!:heart:

7. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Info

You use the word foolish a whole lot . You used it to describe the NOI, then again to those who do not believe in a religion (as I don't) & now u use it here again to try & disprove the nature of this thread & OUR people who are seeking knowledge. Know ye not that this type of comment can deter one from further investigation brotha??

But I didn't call Purple Moons or anyone else on here foolish did I?

There are those who are indeed foolish in our community aren't they?

So what's the problem?

I didn't say the NOI as a whole was a foolish organization, but some aspects of thier beliefs certainly are foolish and deceptive.

If you disagree I can certainly provide vivid examples.

- besides that my brotha I must disagree once again as it was Ancient sumeria & Atlantis that introduced the snake/dragon which predates the Hyksos & Assyrians which were about 1700 years b4 the so-called Christ.....

I said that the Hyksos introduced snake/dragon worship to Ancient Egypt/Kemet...not the entire world.

But was Ancient Sumeria and Atlantis (if it existed) connected in some way?

As u said in the other thread that you only follow the Qu'ran, yet when I mentioned Ibrahim and his being thrown in the fire by those who hated him for desstroying their Idols you said - "you don't follow or bother with fairy tales" - yet, this story is is your Holy Qu'ran????????????

i would not have responded to this at all as our sista can handle her own, but you are confusing me. How can one go soley on the Holy Qu'ran if one does not know ALL that is inside??????????????

Brutha you must be honest and not use deceptive language in your zeal to prove a point.

I didn't say that the story of Abraham being thrown in the fire was a FAIRY-TALE

I said that first you claim he was dipped in boiling water; then later you changed it to him being tossed in a hot furnace by Nimrod.

So I simply asked you for evidence of Nimrod persecuting Abraham in the Koran.

And you couldn't provide it....which is why I questioned it in the first place.

Now can you....king...provide evidence to discredit what I've just posted in response to the sistaz article?

8. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Can somebody please prove to me that our ancestors in Khemet worshipped serpents. Show documentation please.

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

peace,

Let's not loose track that we are brotha's first off..... If u respond to a thread & quote someone on that thread & then your next words are:

"I don't know why people keep spreading these lies and negroes keep believing in them.

Well...yes I do....

White scientists and archeologist who know better spread the lies to keep black people thouroughly confused and thrown off true history; and foolish negroes believe them because they don't know any better.
    - you see why I responded the way I did brotha?? U didn't directly do (don't get me wrong) but you didn't leave much room for doubt & as I agreed with her I could take it that you were also referring to me as well as the rest of our people........

By saying the NOI follows some made up teachings that sound good - is in effect calling our brothers & sisters of this group foolish is it not??

But I did provide qu'ranic verses regarding Ibrahim and the oil/fire brotha....

In regards to Ibrahim I also said when u questioned about him being placed in boiling oil that that is in some Qu'rans & in others it simply says "fire" then I provided Surah (chapter) 21 for you to read the account for yourself. So I don't overstand why this was even brought up again!! You said when we first met in referring to some religious groups that u soley go by the Koran and not fairytales in another thread. That's when I asked you about Abraham & the boiling oil & you said again that you only go by the Koran and not stories. THen, I said but this story is in the holy qu'ran!! Not in this thread but I believe the thread of Abrahma and the lepors.................

Pardon me, yes u did say the Hyksos introduced it to Egypt & not the world........forgive me I was wrong!!

THere is never a need for me to be deceptive or dishonest with my family as this is only a discussion. I don't beleive anyone is here to win a prize just indulge in intellectual conversation!!!!!!!

King.....You're funny!!!!

Yes, they were conncected as the Hyksos had to get it from somewhere just as today's England & china & others get it from somewhere else.......

My intention was not to discredit you, just ask you to use the word "foolish" a little more sparingly brotha.....

salaamu!!

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace brotha Sek,

You know I could never say that................I said "SUmeria & Atlantis inroduced the snake/dragon" - but I didn't say to Egypt or that the Egyptians worshipped them....

peace bra!!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. isaiah 52:4 describe black people