Black Spirituality Religion : The Absolute Truth About Race And History

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Apollyon, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apollyon

Apollyon Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +36
    OK, I'm back. :D Now I'm going to try to understand and respect the house rules as much as I can (correct me when I violate the rules, sister Destee!).

Alright, I was discussing the Black Israelites in India who were the true Aryan invaders of India. You can read all my previous messages in my previous thread "Let Me Introduce Myself".

As we already know, Israel/Jacob had twelve tribes/children. Out of them ten tribes were scattered from Israel as early as 721 B.C. and two tribes in A.D 70 and 135. The two tribes, which had died and scattered by A.D 135 got resurrected in 1948 and re-established the nation of Israel in 1948. Two more tribes from India joined them. There lived in Misoram and Tripura two Israeli tribes under the name Kukkies. They informed Israel that they belong to Israel and they should also be accepted as members of the new nation. One hundred Rabbis came to these states, studied the physical structure, DNA, language, traditions etc. and confirmed that they belonged to Israeli tribes and these tribes left India for Israel. They were two tribes of Israel, Ephraim and Manasseh. I already showed you genetic evidence that the Indian Brahmins belong to the lost Levi tribe of Israel in my previous thread. But there are still two main tribes in India, one of them is the lost tribe of Simeon, the other one is still unknown. The tribe of Simeon in India forms the caste of the Kshatriyas (the ruling class and the warrior class). The other unknown tribe of Israel forms the caste of the Vaisyas (the class of traders, farmers, shepherds).

Now, we all know that the Aryans look down on any other race in the world. That's a very well known fact. And the father of the Aryan family - which claims that they are superior to all the other races in the world - is none other than Abraham the first father of Israelites. Abraham lived around B.C. 2000. In those days all the people of the world worshiped the idols of the gods made by them instead of the Creator who created them. But Abraham believed in a God who is the Creator of everything visible and invisible. Till that time God had looked upon the people of the whole world as one. When God saw the faith of Abraham, he chose him and the generations through him as a special people and a special treasure for him. God set apart Abraham as father of a people who will worship only the living God among the idolaters.

In the Bible in Genesis - 24 there is a rule that marriage should be from one’s own family. In that chapter Abraham called his eldest servant and said to him:

“Put your right hand under my thigh and swear by the God of heaven that you shall not take a wife to my son of the daughters of Canaanites, but you shall go to my country and to my kindred’s and take a wife to my son.”

It's clear that this law originated from Abraham. The rule that marriage should be from one's own family is a rule among Aryans, and Aryans even follow this rule today! Aryans simply refuse to intermingle with other races. It is a character they
    inherited from their Israeli parents. That is recorded in the Bible, Genesis - 34. Dina, the daughter of Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land. Sachem the son of the prince of the country saw her and lay with her and defiled her. Sachem
    requested his father to get this girl as his wife. The father and the son spoke to Jacob. His sons rejected the marriage. After so many proposals, the people of the land agreed to take circumcision and got the privilege to intermingle with the family of Jacob. So they got circumcision. On the third day when the people were sore, Simon and Levi took swords and slew all the males including Sachem and Hamor. They robbed all their wealth and captured their women. Aryans of India hate to mingle with Indians. This is the special character of Israel.

Here is a picture of a classical Brahmin family. If you didn't know that they are a Brahmin family, you would simply think that they are a family from Africa, not? I'm certainly not claiming that they are Africans! They are absolutely not! But their skin color and facial features show that they are simply members of the Black race.

Bhramins.jpg

And here is another picture of a Brahmin called "Ikshitar". He must have been a very popular Brahmin in his time, I think, because they mentioned his name. However, you can clearly see that he was a Black man. Again, this is what a true, racially pure Aryan looks like. This Black Aryan Brahmin is the direct descendant of the Levi tribe.

Brahmin Ikshitar.jpg

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
  3. Apollyon

Ratings:
    +36
    Thanks for the support, brother Jamesfrmphilly! The more you read on this thread, the more you will learn, and it will definitely change your mind! By the way, it's been a while ago that we've conversed to each other, isn't it?

;)

4. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    that's because you don't conversate. you just post text.

5. Apollyon

Ratings:
    +36
    Ha, ha, ha, you're too funny, brother James. I always like your funny repartees. :rofl1:

OK, but now I have to teach further, see you!

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    Good to see you back in high spirits, try and keep this one open for the audience you are teaching.

7. Apollyon

Ratings:
    +36
    I go on with comparing the Israelites to the Aryans. For example, ownership of land to the Aryans - just like to the Israelites - is very important. In the Bible, Exodus 33: 1 - 6, God asked Moses to take them to the land, which God had promised to Abraham. He asked Moses to drive out the Canaanites, Amorites, Hittite, Perissites, Chivvies and Jebusites. This shows how important ownership of land was to the Israelites. So was it (ownership of land) to the Aryans when they invaded India, and took the land of the indigenous Dravidians.

Just like the Israelites claim to be "the Chosen People" - which is just a synonym for "Master Race" - the Aryans claim to be a peculiar, special, people different from all others in the world. In the Bible, Exodus 23: 31-33, there is the phrase that "other people should not be allowed to stay near". God said to Moses:

“I will set your boundary from the Red Sea to the sea of the Philistines and from the desert to the river; I will deliver the inhabitants of the land into your hand, and you shall drive them out. You shall make no covenant with them, or with their gods. They shall not dwell in your land, lest they make you sin against me, for if you serve their gods, it will surely be a snare to you.”

This is what the Indo-Aryans practiced in the Indo-Genetic valley. They killed all the people who lived there. Great many of them ran away. The remnants were made slaves. The Hindus do not allow the Indians to stay near their villages. However, Israelites were idolaters even when they were with Moses and Aaron.

Also in the Bible, Exodus 33: 12 - 17, God said to Moses:

"I will not go up in the midst of you for you are a stiff-necked people, lest I consume you on the way."

And Moses said to God:

"If your presence do not go with us, do not carry us from here. Wherein shall it be known that your people and I have found grace in your sight? Is it not in that you go with us? So shall we be separated from all the people that are upon the face of the earth?"

Again, the Aryans all over the world claim that they are superior to all the other races in the world. This is a remarkable match with the Israeli "Chosen People" claim. The phrases from the Bible above prove that.

Look at this portrait of "an etching Brahmin". The so-called "etching Brahmin" is obviously portrayed as a Black man here.

etching_brahmin_priest.gif

Here is a photo of another Black Brahmin:

brahmin3.jpg

This totally demolishes the extremely moronic and absurd claim that pale ones once invaded India! Highly laughable when you see many Black-looking Brahmins in India. Note that these Black-looking Brahmins are the real, true, original Brahmins! Bear in mind that those light-skinned Brahmins are *NOT* racially pure Aryans!!! Those light-skinned Brahmins are just racially inferior mongrels! When you visit India, and you go visit the local caste system, always ignore the mongrels, and only focus on the true, racially pure dark-skinned Aryan Brahmins! Those mongrels are frauds, liars and drugged charlatans, while the real dark-skinned Aryan Brahmins are the real gurus and truth tellers. Take this as a good advice from me!

Real, racially pure, dark-skinned Aryan Brahmin:

orange-robed-brahmin-raises-hands.jpg

Fake, racially inferior, light-skinned mongrel Brahmin:

brahmin-nepal.jpg

8. Apollyon

Ratings:
    +36
    Hi, Clyde. Good to see you back. :hi:

9. Apollyon

Ratings:
    +36
    Look, when you visit India, it is very important to avoid the light-skinned mongrels because they will NEVER tell you the truth about the Aryan race!!! They will claim that the Aryan race doesn't exist, that the Aryan Invasion never took place, that the word "Aryan" means "noble" only, and that anyone can be "Aryan". But that's the typical egalitarian nonsense they spout. You must know that the Illuminati control India too. The so-called "British colonization of India" was an initiative of the ILLUMINATI JEWS, and *NOT* of Whites themselves. You need to know that the Whites who carried out the conquest were nothing but slaves, puppets and servants of the Jews, and were supported by local Indian soldiers who were manipulated with Jewish money (but more about that subject later)! The word "Aryan" is indeed an adjective. It indeed means "noble", "refined person", "superior one" or "pure one". But the word "Aryan" also certainly refers to certain ethnic groups namely the Medes and Persians who were both Hebrew tribes in reality. The Medes and Persian claimed to be from the ARYAN RACE, so it would be very dumb to deny the existence of an Aryan race!!! But as I already told you in my previous thread, Aryan Hindus are significantly different from common Indian Hindus. And most common Indian Hindus are totally under Illuminati mind control like most people in the world today.

Like we already know, the very first Shudras or slaves in India were Aryans themselves. But later on when the Aryans succeeded in conquering India with the support of a Dravidian army, the defeated and subjugated Dravidians became the new Shudras. Some defeated Dravidians were even declared "Untouchable". These "Untouchables" were called "Mlecchas" by the Aryans, and considered unclean. These outcastes should never come near the caste people. The Mlecchas should live far away from caste Hindus. They should not walk through the pathways and roads, which are used by the caste people. They should not go near the temples and residence of the caste people. There is a very old tradition in Hinduism that the servants of the caste Hindus shout "Hoi, Hoi" to them going in front of them. The caste Hindus make their servants do this in order to avoid any Mleccha coming across their ways. This is a practice prevalent only in India.

When you read Leviticus 13: 45-46 in the Bible you will recognize that this is just more proof that the Indian Aryans are none other than Israeli tribes who invaded India and subjugated the Indians, and that the Aryans get this practice from this. Here is a quote from Leviticus 13: 45-46:

“And the leper in whom the plague is, his clothes shall be torn, and his head bare, and
    he shall put a covering upon his upper lip, and shall cry, ‘Unclean, Unclean.’ All the days wherein the plague shall be in him, he shall be defiled, he is unclean: he shall dwell alone, outside the camp shall his habitation be.”

In different parts of India, this practice is followed in different ways. Even though
    Shudras belong to the castes, they are untouchable to the three high castes When
    Shudras go out, they should tie a broom to their back as a tail. This is to brush away
    the stamp they make on the ground while walking. If the caste people happen to touch
    on the stamp made by their feet, they will become polluted. They should hang a cup
    below their mouth. This is to collect the spit and other emissions. They should not spit
    on the earth. The spit should be collected and buried in the ground. They should wear
    only torn cloths. Also the lowest class is called "Avanas" and the highest class is called "Savarnas" in India.

The lepers in Israel were subjected to Untouchability only until they had leprosy. They could rejoin their families when they were cured. But the Untouchability in India imposed by the Aryans upon the Mlecchas is from generation to generation.

Also the claim of Bhramins of India as a peculiar people entitled to conduct poojas (worship) in the temple is a continuation of the priesthood of Levites among the Israelis.

And we see parallelism in the laws relating to edible and non-edible items of food in Leviticus and the Manusmriti too. The Manusmriti is the so-called "Hindu law", and it allegedly records the words of the supreme Hindu god Brahma. There is similarity in the various laws relating to all the fields of human activity. It strengthens the conclusion that Manu is a successor of Israel. It also follows that those who fallow the Manusmriti are descendants of Israel. The three Hindu upper castes are none but Israelis who have found asylum in the land of India.

The Aryans of India continue Israeli practices. Even in small matters of daily life of the castes, continuance of Israeli practices is projected. For an example, the Levites used to take bath standing fully naked. The Brahmins of India observe this practice even today. In Kerala the Brahmins go into the ponds after removing even the last shred of cloth from their bodies.

Here is a picture of bathing Brahmins. The Brahmins look like Black men.

Ghat04.jpg

And look at this Brahmin. He perfectly can pass for an Ethiopian or Somali:

124142-lg.jpg

The same with these Brahmins. While they look "Ethiopic" they aren't Ethiopians, but just Brahmins of the Black race:

sri_ramakrishna.jpg

ramanamaharshi42.jpg

These Brahmins may be Tamil Brahmins, but that doesn't matter. Tamil Brahmins are just Brahmins who live in South India in Dravidian territory, and don't speak Sanskrit, but Tamil/Dravidian. Though, Tamil Brahmins still have Aryan blood and DNA. They just live in Dravidian territory and speak a Dravidian language. *ALL* Brahmins are Aryans whether Tamil Brahmin or North Indian Brahmin!!! Many Tamil Brahmins even claim that their forefathers came from Iran and Afghanistan.

*PS: Bear in mind that the Israeli God Yahweh or Jehovah is none other than the Sumerian god Marduk who was the son of the Annunaki Enki. Thus the Israeli God is just another Annunaki. It's said that Jehovah A.K.A. Marduk was also an agent of the Annunaki Enlil who was the half-brother of Enki.

10. jamesfrmphilly

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :10500:is you ever going to tell us something that we don't already know? your stuff is so redundant and boring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.