Black Spirituality Religion : The Real History of Christianity

uhhhhh, didn't i ALREADY EXPLAIN THE TITLE OF THAT THREAD TO YOU?? DiDN't I GIVE YOU THE NAME OF THE OTHER THREAD THAT IT WAS RESPONDING TO?? DIDN'T YOU FIND IT EVEN AFTER I HAD MISTAKENLY SENT YOU TO LOOK IN THE WRONG AREA FOR ITAND READ IT TO GET THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE?? And STILL, here you are ......:nono:

*sigh* Info, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.

I only quoted your post because MS234 brought YOU into this back-and-forth between ME and HIM.

I told MS234 that he shouldn't be bringing YOU "into tha mix."

MS234 is who brought YOU into this, NOT ME.

HE in here talkin' bout what YOU SAID in another thread and some "WE" stuff like he's just a "YES MAN" in the crowd.

So, YOU need to CALM DOWN....Getcha facts skrait first.

*sigh* Info, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION.

I only quoted your post because MS234 brought YOU into this back-and-forth between ME and HIM.

I told MS234 that he shouldn't be bringing YOU "into tha mix."

MS234 is who brought YOU into this, NOT ME.

HE in here talkin' bout what YOU SAID in another thread and some "WE" stuff like he's just a "YES MAN" in the crowd.

So, YOU need to CALM DOWN....Getcha facts skrait first.

To 'calm down', i'd have to be Calmed up first! I was half way just pokin' fun at you which is why i used my EDDIE MURPHY VOICE of a very funny scene in trading places, so where would you get the idea that i was mad about anything!! Since you're trying to in some way imply that i am slow, or don't 'pay attention', the FACT is that i received an alert that you had quoted a post of mine and when i clicked on that alert it brought me to what you quoted and all i saw was where you asked me a question, basically trying to mock me or something and then at the end post your favorite emoticon....":lol:"

I have not read the entire exchange between you and brother MS234, but i'm quite sure it's no different from the MANY other exchanges you have had in the past with brothers, such as myself who don't adhere to Christianity.

You know it's not hard to know when you're in an argument with someone here, as i've told you in the past. You beef with the person, then go and pull up a couple of old threads, then you usually post in the 'my scripture for today' (and take shots at the poster) or 'my daily devotional' thread (s) to make yourself feel like what you're doing is supported by 'god' and he's looking down saying 'well done, thy good and faithful servant. So when i logged on and saw you pulled up a couple of those threads, i knew the 'mood' you were in right away. Then, to see you quote me mockingly, knowing that we've not bumped heads since your return was rather dissapointing.

But it just told me that:

DMX_-_Here_We_Go_Again.jpg

To 'calm down', i'd have to be Calmed up first! Since you're trying to in some way imply that i am slow, or don't 'pay attention', the FACT is that i received an alert that you had quoted a post of mine and when i clicked on that alert it brought me to what you quoted and all i saw was where you asked me a question, basically trying to mock me or something and then at the end post your favorite emoticon....":lol:"

No, if you were PAYING ATTENTION, you would have seen that I ASKED MS234 A QUESTION...NOT YOU. :lol: MS234 REFERENCED your thread and I ASKED HIM "by WHOSE STANDARDS" does HE get to deem anyone "intelligent" or not.

But, like you SAID, because you had not actually READ the exchange between ME and HIM, you came in here all HALF-COCKED at me. :lol:

I have not read the entire exchange between you and brother MS234,

*SEE ABOVE* :lol:

but i'm quite sure it's no different from the MANY other exchanges you have had in the past with brothers, such as myself who don't adhere to Christianity.

Actually, it IS "different." --My exchanges with YOU and other non-Christians in religious discussions here have not exemplified such PETTY and CHILDISH displays as MS234 has done.

You know it's not hard to know when you're in an argument with someone here, as i've told you in the past. You beef with the person, then go and pull up a couple of old threads, then you usually post in the 'my scripture for today' (and take shots at the poster) or 'my daily devotional' thread (s) to make yourself feel like what you're doing is supported by 'god' and he's looking down saying 'well done, thy good and faithful servant. So when i logged on and saw you pulled up a couple of those threads, i knew the 'mood' you were in right away. Then, to see you quote me mockingly, knowing that we've not bumped heads since your return was rather dissapointing....

wow...I post in those threads because I am LIFTING UP YESHUA.

DEVOTIONALS....SCRIPTURE.....BIBLE STUDY....etc....

I post in those threads to "HOLD UP THE CHRISTIAN BANNER." :lol:

I AM REPRESENTIN' for the KINGDOM! :lol:

For example, my post in the "CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL" thread was about CHRISTIAN APATHY.

That wasn't about ANY MEMBER. That was about CHRISTIAN LIFE.

But, YOU think I was "taking shots" at somebody! :lol:

My last post in the "MY SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY" was about the RESURRECTION. (Matt. 28)

And, YES, if any of my postings are "PLEASING IN HIS SIGHT," then it's all GOOD!

have not exemplified such PETTY and CHILDISH displays as MS234 has done.
You believe in make believe. I talk on your terms. Those terms seem petty and childish to you, yet your make believe isn't?

If you were objective I could cut you slack, but you point out everyone's behavior and YOU ARE THE EXEMPLIFYING the behavior you insist someone's is exhibiting.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back