Black Spirituality Religion : The Real History of Christianity

mirror.jpg

is this why you won't use one?

379471_broken_mirror_4.jpg

You believe in make believe. I talk on your terms. Those terms seem petty and childish to you, yet your make believe isn't?

If you were objective I could cut you slack, but you point out everyone's behavior and YOU ARE THE EXEMPLIFYING the behavior you insist someone's is exhibiting.

OH, PUH-LEESE!

YOU can't even talk for your OWNSELF! :lol: You gotta bring ANOTHER MAN into tha mix! :lol:

YOU gotta THROW ROCKS at ANOTHER MAN who aint even said nuthin' TO YOU! :lol:

You CLAIM you're so "ALLERGIC," but for somebody who don't like Christianity, YOU SHOLE STAY IN THE AMEN CORNER! :lol:

So. again, the next time you wanna "PURPORT" that anyone else is being "childish" or "petty,"

.......JUST TAKE A LOOKE HERE:

mirror.jpg

No, if you were PAYING ATTENTION, you would have seen that I ASKED MS234 A QUESTION...NOT YOU. :lol: MS234 REFERENCED your thread and I ASKED HIM "by WHOSE STANDARDS" does HE get to deem anyone "intelligent" or not.

But, like you SAID, because you had not actually READ the exchange between ME and HIM, you came in here all HALF-COCKED at me. :lol:

*SEE ABOVE* :lol:

Actually, it IS "different." --My exchanges with YOU and other non-Christians in religious discussions here have not exemplified such PETTY and CHILDISH displays as MS234 has done.

wow...I post in those threads because I am LIFTING UP YESHUA.

DEVOTIONALS....SCRIPTURE.....BIBLE STUDY....etc....

I post in those threads to "HOLD UP THE CHRISTIAN BANNER." :lol:

I AM REPRESENTIN' for the KINGDOM! :lol:

For example, my post in the "CHRISTIAN DEVOTIONAL" thread was about CHRISTIAN APATHY.

That wasn't about ANY MEMBER. That was about CHRISTIAN LIFE.

But, YOU think I was "taking shots" at somebody! :lol:

My last post in the "MY SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY" was about the RESURRECTION. (Matt. 28)

And, YES, if any of my postings are "PLEASING IN HIS SIGHT," then it's all GOOD!

No, if you were PAYING ATTENTION, you would have seen that I ASKED MS234 A QUESTION...NOT YOU.
- You asked us both the same question back to back which is why i figured you were mocking, or trying to bait me!

info-moetry said:
Are less intelligent people always religious?..And by whose standard are either of the two measured?​
Cherryblossom said:​
So, "by WHOSE STANDARDS" are YOU "purporting" that anyone is "LESS INTELLIGENT" just because they don't believe WHAT YOU BELIEVE? :lol:
MS234 said:
If a person is programmed to the point where no intelligence thought can enter, one may think of plato's retreat or sheep.​
Cherryblossom said:​
Again, by "WHOSE STANDARDS" are YOU "purporting" that anyone is 'PROGRAMMED" just because they don't believe as YOU BELIEVE?! :lol:

- Post #34

So i guess i'll c u in that pay attention 101 class you've signed me up for!

Besides, how would i receive an alert that you quoted me if you were really quoting someone else?
I post in those threads to "HOLD UP THE CHRISTIAN BANNER." :lol:

I AM REPRESENTIN' for the KINGDOM! :lol:
- Again, i don't read what you post in those threads, but i see when you pull those particular threads up to the top and it's usually when you are BEEFING with a non-christian and here you are BEEFING with a non-christian and pulling those threads up. So it's your timing in posting in those threads that i am elluding to.....:pc:

- You asked us both the same question back to back which is why i figured you were mocking, or trying to bait me!

I was ONLY responding TO MS234....HE referenced YOUR THREAD. So, I QUOTED YOU but I was asking HIM the question.

-
So i guess i'll c u in that pay attention 101 class you've signed me up for!

That would be good....Perhaps, I can even ask Destee to give me a time-slot in CHAT to facilitate such a class for you.

-
- Again, i don't read what you post in those threads, but i see when you pull those particular threads up to the top and it's usually when you are BEEFING with a non-christian and here you are BEEFING with a non-christian and pulling those threads up. So it's your timing in posting in those threads that i am elluding to.....:pc:

Well, if you don't actually READ what I post in them, then how could you possibly say that I am "taking shots" at someone??

And, again, I pull up those threads on a REGULAR BASIS, not because I am "beefing" with any "non-Christian."

Almost, EVERYDAY, I am posting GOSPEL MUSIC or SCRIPTURE or BIBLICAL ARCHAEOLOGY or on some topic RELATED TO Christianity.

I also post on BLACK HISTORY and Black People DOING POSITIVE THINGS and POETRY and other subjects related to OUR PEOPLE.

No "baiting" and no "mocking." ----MS234 HOOKED YOU INTO THIS. ------>

The question of intelligence does enter into fray. Bro Info-moetry introduced a thread regarding the intelligence of religious people and we come to find it doesn't take much intelligence for religion because religion relies on fear, superstition, obedience and ignorance.

NOW, here you go throwin' Info-moetry all up in the mix! (smh) Again, this is between YOU and ME. ---- Let another man speak for himself.--- Surely, you can be more than just a "YES MAN" in the crowd?!

But, since YOU brought Info-moetry into this, what he ACTUALLY said was:

Are less intelligent people always religious?..And by whose standard are either of the two measured?

So, "by WHOSE STANDARDS" are YOU "purporting" that anyone is "LESS INTELLIGENT" just because they don't believe WHAT YOU BELIEVE? :lol:

If a person is programmed to the point where no intelligence thought can enter, one may think of plato's retreat or sheep.

Again, by "WHOSE STANDARDS" are YOU "purporting" that anyone is 'PROGRAMMED" just because they don't believe as YOU BELIEVE?! :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back