Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Research - Is it Safe?

Wow... you have stolen the words right out of my mouth lol. I just started on my journey and it is a confusing one, exciting one, and lonely one. But I am determined to stay on this journey and find the truth and get an even better and closer relationship with my God, my Creator, my Divine!

You started this thread many years ago. I'm curious as to where you are in your journey.

Peace and Blessings Sister ... what a great question! Thanks for asking!

It's such a long story, oh my gosh, the thought of trying to write it all down is short-circuiting my brain at this very minute ... :nuts: ... :)

I'm thinking it might be better served as a live talk discussion ... :callme: ... one that we could hold right here at destee ... using our own web conferencing platform .... you (and others that might be interested and wanna talk) can call in to our own phone line ... (251) 263 5220 ... and we could have the discussion LIVE !!! ... :) .... whatcha think, are you game?! ... :nails:

Let me know and we can do it ... most any time is good for me ... we could hold the live talk for about an hour or so ... feel our way thru it ... all of that.

My short answer though, regarding where i am in my journey ... and how it relates to this thread title's question ... is .... "generally, research is safe, but i do believe there can be some dangers and one has to be very diligent, careful, and determined when it comes to protecting not only their physical self, but their spiritual self as well."

Feel like having this as a discussion topic on DesteeLive? ... :yaay:

Let me know.

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Peace,
Thank you for your response. I think that would be a wonderful topic to discuss live! I know we're not the only ones on this path or a very similar one. I think it would be an interesting conversation :grouphug:!

Im on Central time and most evenings works best for me.. Mondays, Wensdays and Fridays. So keep me posted!

Peace,
Thank you for your response. I think that would be a wonderful topic to discuss live! I know we're not the only ones on this path or a very similar one. I think it would be an interesting conversation :grouphug:!

Im on Central time and most evenings works best for me.. Mondays, Wensdays and Fridays. So keep me posted!

Kewl Kewl Kewl ... okay ... don't go far away ... we'll be doing it sooner rather than later.

I'll try to give some notice ... hmmmm ... that's the hard part for me, giving notice ... but i know it makes it better for everyone else, to have notice before the show starts ... okay ... i'll give notice ... gimme a minute to figure out when and i'll let you (and everyone) know.

I too think it will be a great topic ... thanks for inspiring our next DesteeLive session !!! :love:

and ... did i say ... :welcome1: :welcome: :welcome1: ... already ??? ... :)

If not ... :welcome1: :welcome: :welcome1: ... :love:

Destee

I'm thinking it might be better served as a live talk discussion ... :callme: ... one that we could hold right here at destee ... using our own web conferencing platform .... you (and others that might be interested and wanna talk) can call in to our own phone line ... (251) 263 5220 ... and we could have the discussion LIVE !!! ... :) .... whatcha think, are you game?! ... :nails:

Let me know and we can do it ... most any time is good for me ... we could hold the live talk for about an hour or so ... feel our way thru it ... all of that.

Feel like having this as a discussion topic on DesteeLive? ... :yaay:

Let me know.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... There are many that would love participating in such a discussion, hopefully, all would be given advance notice and time to prepare for such dialog.

We have Atheist, Bible believers, African Traditionalists, Pan Africans, Kemetians, 5 %'ers(Nation of Gods and Earths), etc... just to name a few...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back