Black Spirituality Religion : SHAMANIC CALLING FEAR!! SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE NEEDED!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Youko, May 16, 2016.

1. Youko

Youko Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Destroyer
    Ratings:
    +47
    Hows it going family? Im gonna try and be quick as possible with this type out as i can without over doing it. I know for a fact from akashic readings to divination and dream work that im being called to be a medicine man (shaman) by my ancestors but i have no physical guidance whats so ever no teacher no elder no nothing.
    I keep having breathing problems and making trips to the ER the drs keep diagnosing me with asthma and giving me all these steriods which just makes my symptoms worse! I have this deep gut feeling its the "shamans sickness" but i could be wrong. Im losing touch with reality, ive lost everthing from my job to house and im getting close to losing my mind. Im scared for my life because i think i know what i need to do but dont know how to go @ it 1 bit, im just 23 with 3 Lil girls that i dont wont to fail and end up dead or locked away in some asylum somewhere!! I keep having panic attacks my anxiety and stress level is out the roof im being woken up outta my sleep by figures standing next to my bed. In the town where im @ theirs nobody to help me every ones christians im the only 1 in my family thats spiritual not religious and idk what to do or who to turn too! Its lonely and i feel like im losing more and more each day, i know the spirits wouldnt put me through this if they thought i couldnt handle it i just wanna know what exactly i need to do and where i need to go!! I done lost everything its @ the point where i just want to run away to the woods til i can channel this power the right way with no distractions but i have so many responsibilities here. Plus i dont think i should waste my time with these white neo shamans because their shamanism isnt pure enough @ least thats what the spirits keep telling me so im left @ this stand still not knowing where to go and how to move. Long story short I NEED HELP is there anyone who could help me or know someone who could lend a helping hand?? I Would greatly appreciate it i really would!! I could say soooo much more but first i gotta see if someone can help first.

"YOUKO" I DUG DEEP NOW ITS TIME TO GET DIRTY...

2. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    You are being deceived. There are only two powers through out the universe, good and evil. If you want peace and healing, follow Christ,the God of peace do what he says.

3. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +299
    Let me expound a little further. Here is how you know what power you are dealing with: Evil requires you to sacrifice something, maybe do something that harms yourself or even harming sweet other people. Right there, that is evil, because GOD has given us all free agency and we don't impose harm onto other people. The True God of all creation works within love and wants always what is nurturing for you and others. If the spirit you are communicating with is suggesting harm or is sorrowful in any way to another then you can know for sure it is a destroyer you are dealing with, and that is what he maneuvering you into, destruction, leading you step by step. He runs you through requirements, also telling you how important you are and that you are special and chosen. The things he asks you to do are always injurious in some way, to you, to your reputation, with your family and friends tearing down where people will think you are crazy, because that is how you're acting under this hideous influence. You feel compelled by the spirit. Remember the free agency the True Creator has given all humanity. Your thoughts; however, are intruded on. You see visions which are false information. Your mind is not your own to evaluate and consideration. You think you are having miraculous events around you. But it is not from the right power of love. It is given you through Evil power. The gifts given from the Creator of all the Universe, the Lord Jesus Christ in humble love, does NOT cause confusion, fear, anxiety, but brings peace and edification, a sense of well-being, a feeling of love and great peace. You have a desire to serve your fellow being, that is the power at your hand. After that God gives blessings to you in ways you need. That is the example of the True GOD.

How can you break free of this Evil that has hold of you? Ask for help from the Lord in prayer. Go to a Pastor you know for further strength.

Just know that Evil thought he had control of you and won't be happy about you breaking to be free. I heard about a man that got tossed and one that got punched. Yet, the Lord does not permit that they should severely hurt you, so you are actually safe from that.