Black Spirituality Religion : should any spiritual leader b wealthy?

And aren't they relying on charity? The parishioners gave their money of their own free will based on whatever their intentions were... If the sheep gave their wool for free, then you can't get upset when they make and sell coats.

They could try to give it to their deity by tossing it in the air and keep what comes down... but they never want any so they keep it for the business.

It would be nice if they were more charitable with it... but they made their choices...

No...

Tell me, is this charity? What is your defense of misusing what it is said in the bible, and the attitude that is shown here? Do you think there are any needy flock in his church that can use an helping hand?

New ‘Preachers of L.A.’ Reality Show to Feature Lavish Lives of Megachurch Prosperity Preachers
“The Bible says that I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers,” outlines Clarence McClendon of Faith Harvest International, who has often been featured on the California-based Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN). “I believe that.”

“P. Diddy, Jay-Z — they’re not the only ones who should be driving Ferraris and living in large houses,” asserts Ron Gibson of Life Church of God, who is also followed throughout the broadcast engaged in street ministry with gang members and others on the street.

http://christiannews.net/2013/07/03...ish-lives-of-megachurch-prosperity-preachers/

Peace!

leader, iman, pastor, rabbi....whatever.

should ANY spiritual leader achieve great wealth from his following?
and by wealth i mean large house, private jet, luxury cars, etc.

If one, in Christianity, gains such a wealth, it shouldn't be "theirs" but belong to the entire following as One.

It's not for me to say how much someone or another should gain, as it's not my blessing to give but the Father's. However, I do know, that belonging to the Church means whatever is yours is also your Brothers' and Sisters'.(material possessions, that is)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back